Anton Yelchin - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Stapes said:

Alpha Dog is a great film, and he's very good in it. Well worth a watch.

Agreed, great film, he plays the part well, very underrated film too. Always found it crazy it was allowed to be released before Jesse James Holywood's trial given it was based on that murder.

Tragic sounding accident anyway, RIP!! 

13 minutes ago, Garywag said:

Agreed, great film, he plays the part well, very underrated film too. Always found it crazy it was allowed to be released before Jesse James Holywood's trial given it was based on that murder.

Tragic sounding accident anyway, RIP!! 

It is strange, but without checking, hasn't all other trials taken place, and Hollywood had been missing for some time. Not sure.

I have the same kind of car, the automatic gear lever returns to the upright position when you shift it between Park, Reverse, Neutral and Drive and an illuminated letter on top of the lever tells you which you have engaged. It seems that some people have been caught out when putting the car in what they think is Park but it has actually been in one of the others, as the automatic bake will not engage then the car will roll away. I personally always engage the manual parking brake as well when I get out of the car just in case.

18 hours ago, ALBANACH said:

I have the same kind of car, the automatic gear lever returns to the upright position when you shift it between Park, Reverse, Neutral and Drive and an illuminated letter on top of the lever tells you which you have engaged. It seems that some people have been caught out when putting the car in what they think is Park but it has actually been in one of the others, as the automatic bake will not engage then the car will roll away. I personally always engage the manual parking brake as well when I get out of the car just in case.

I hate folk who dont put the handbrake on on automatics, morons!