Paul Mccartney Says Naw - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paul Mccartney Says Naw

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/sir-paul-mccartney-backs-lets-stay-together.1409401720

A spokesman for Yes Scotland said: "It's fantastic that Sir Paul loves Scotland, and we're sure he will continue to do so after Scots say 'Yeah, yeah, yeah'.

The case for Yes is a democratic one - as far as Scotland is concerned the Westminster system belongs to Yesterday, and independence will be good for the Mull of Kintyre and all of Scotland. Yes is definitely the best Ticket To Ride."

I'm sure John would've been Yes...

He was a fuqqin' hypocrite, though.

Give peas a chance... aye, but his wife had a chilled room in their apartment for her fur coats.

Relevance? Maybe not, but anyone, not an Eskimo - sorry, Inuit - who wears one for vanity is a cnut in ma book. (It's a wee book.) :wink2:

Justin Currie's vote is quite interesting, and may give an insight into the thoughts of many undecideds and soft nos. Moved from a yes to a no over a period of time, mainly due to the bull of the no campaign. Can see this being widespread in the last few weeks, as the lies of the no campaign are pretty clear. But clearly his wife is a staunch yes and has been working on him. Think this will be a strong factor for undecideds - many will just go with what their partner votes, and yes voters tend to much more vociferous than their no counterparts.

Justin Currie's vote is quite interesting, and may give an insight into the thoughts of many undecideds and soft nos. Moved from a yes to a no over a period of time, mainly due to the bull of the no campaign. Can see this being widespread in the last few weeks, as the lies of the no campaign are pretty clear. But clearly his wife is a staunch yes and has been working on him. Think this will be a strong factor for undecideds - many will just go with what their partner votes, and yes voters tend to much more vociferous than their no counterparts.

moved from a No to a Yes! :wink2:

I thought of that but that's the first time I've actually had the misfortune to hear it :shocked:! Lyrical content aside it's not exactly Helter Skelter or Back in the USSR - still better than The Frog Song I suppose.

"Great Britain, you are tremendous

And nobody knows like me"

Might explain his opinion here?...