Europa League 2016-17 - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 2016-17

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So with everyone apart from The Famous being shit,we lose 4.125 points?

Thats all wrong that..........

Good job were there though,racking up these points,seems like if it wasn't for us,our teams would be entering the 2016/17 competition in 2015/16. 

You can thank us later. :ok:

It tough being the guardians of Scottish Football, we deserve more recognition IMO. 

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:
23 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Cheers, although can't seem to find that.

Apologies, still abit of a novice with this new box.

You switched already? ?

Angus, have a look at p2p streams and Acestream.  A wee bit fiddly at first but works nicely. 

Get Exodus installed as well. 

Just paid €25 for a year of IPTV. A fair few UK channels but all the BeIN Sport and Arena ones, too.  Can link you when home.  Well worth it. 

57 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Angus, have a look at p2p streams and Acestream.  A wee bit fiddly at first but works nicely. 

Get Exodus installed as well. 

Just paid €25 for a year of IPTV. A fair few UK channels but all the BeIN Sport and Arena ones, too.  Can link you when home.  Well worth it. 

Cheers fella I got it through an addon called SportsDevil. 

I actually get everything you mention already. It's through something called Tsmedia? Exodus is through Kodi. 

Thing is my box has every UK channel anyway including all the extra ones, like btsport, premier sport etc so I've never really bothered or had the need to explore too much. Im probably using a fraction of what the feckin thing is capable of. 

0-0 HT.

Really excellent half from the Dons, pretty much all over a decent Maribor side.Just need to take a couple of the chances we've made.

Of course, in good old Scottish fashion, it's all set up for the sucker punch..:lol:

4 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Ps apologies for hijacking the thread with techie pish.  Aberdeen looked the better side, although they need to.be very careful of the Counter attack. Nearly caught out a couple of times. 

Could/should have went ahead right on half time. 

Feck off you trying to shoehorn in some balance......:wave:

Just now, SMcoolJ said:

Shock feckin' horror. McLean on and midfield turns to p1sh - they score with their first shot on target. 

Unbelievable. I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I now understand the complaints from last season about the central defence.