European Stag Do - Page 2 - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Stag Do

LiamCarlisle

On 15/06/2016 at 0:00 PM, giblet said:

A bunch of my school mates booked a villa together for our 40th year birthday bash in Lloret.  We tied it in with the Spanish Grand Prix, great week, Lloret isnt as bad as you think and had plenty bars and clubs.  Its easy to get to Barcelona via the train as well, so adds another dimension. 

It turned out to be very decent mate. Tbh a big stag do was a bit out of place there. 

We were in two clubs. One you went downstairs to, the other was a huge thing with different levels and mezzanine floors over looking the main dance floor.

For the second one we got marched straight pass the enormous queue outside and straight up to the vip area. Not got a clue who they thought we were or if it was maybe down to the money we had spent in the previous place but it was decent anyway. 

Bouncers in both were mean looking bastards but tbh never seen a bit of bother all weekend. Maybe because there wasn't as many British folk there. 

• 3 years later...
34 minutes ago, Thomas666 said:

Not sure if this is still relevant for anyone but I have organised my stag do through https://luxurybmth.co.uk/ and they were a treat to work with. Very easy and understanding, amazing prices and they were there on the call at all times as well. Highly recommend

Great first post...so what's your job with luxurybmth.co.uk then?