1 ticket for sale - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 ticket for sale

DaveChiel

11 hours ago, DaveChiel said:

Hi.  I've got one ticket for sale due to a clash.  I'll be on holiday in feckin Italy, didn't realise when I ordered ticket!!

Schoolboy error. You should have kept shtoom and took the £20 hit. That away point may or may not prove invaluable for the qualifiers where there'll be next to hee-haw away allocations i.e. Slovenia, Slovakia and Lithuania 

On 5/18/2016 at 11:31 AM, DaveChiel said:

Hi.  I've got one ticket for sale due to a clash.  I'll be on holiday in feckin Italy, didn't realise when I ordered ticket!!

Do the right thing and send it back Dave. JCS has already been let down by the lazy SSC who aren't willing to ask the Malta FA for 2 extra tickets so him and his missus can get in the away end with the rest of us.

This ticket means they are half way to securing the 2 they need

18 hours ago, jcs said:

Me n my Mrs are both looking for tickets if you can't use it send it back to the ssc that's the rules

Have you phoned the SSC again this week JCS? Tickets have been posted so that means there should be a small portion of people notified of collection. Anyone chosen for collection who isn't going will now be handing back their tickets and there may be a few available now for you and the wife :ok:

1 hour ago, clarky1606 said:

Do the right thing and send it back Dave. JCS has already been let down by the lazy SSC who aren't willing to ask the Malta FA for 2 extra tickets so him and his missus can get in the away end with the rest of us.

This ticket means they are half way to securing the 2 they need

Have you phoned the SSC again this week JCS? Tickets have been posted so that means there should be a small portion of people notified of collection. Anyone chosen for collection who isn't going will now be handing back their tickets and there may be a few available now for you and the wife :ok:

My Mrs phoned this mornin n its lookin reasonable for pickin up the 2 we need out there we've been told to phone back nearer the time and they will give us details for the collection point which reading between the lines means they've notified those who were chosen to collect n there's been a sudden bout of grannies dying

5 minutes ago, jcs said:

My Mrs phoned this mornin n its lookin reasonable for pickin up the 2 we need out there we've been told to phone back nearer the time and they will give us details for the collection point which reading between the lines means they've notified those who were chosen to collect n there's been a sudden bout of grannies dying

Good news mate, hopefully you get the 2 you need!! Aye every game is the same, there's always a few that cheat the system to keep their points up.

The collection point address was in yesterdays email from the SSC with the travel security guidelines - did you get it? Address is as follows anyway...

Corinthia St Georges Bay Hotel, St Georges Bay Marina, St Julians Bay, STJ 3301

Collection times as follows:

Saturday 1730-1930

Sunday 1300-1530

National Stadium (behind west stand C) 1900-K.O.

FYI - the number for SSC when abroad is - 07718570894

8 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

Good news mate, hopefully you get the 2 you need!! Aye every game is the same, there's always a few that cheat the system to keep their points up.

The collection point address was in yesterdays email from the SSC with the travel security guidelines - did you get it? Address is as follows anyway...

Corinthia St Georges Bay Hotel, St Georges Bay Marina, St Julians Bay, STJ 3301

Collection times as follows:

Saturday 1730-1930

Sunday 1300-1530

National Stadium (behind west stand C) 1900-K.O.

FYI - the number for SSC when abroad is - 07718570894

Cheers mate that's handy enough we gettin to bugibba on the Friday so basically next door I intend to be 1st in the queue lol 

7 minutes ago, jcs said:

Sorry not next door this time was gettin mixed up we're in Sliema in September that's next door aw well short taxi ride it is 

Ted Christopher is playing in a pub in Bugibba on the Saturday night. You could always tie in the 2

6 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

You heading to this? 

not sure you? 

We are based in St Julians with some of us arriving Friday and some Saturday so was going to leave it until last minute then decide and hopefully we can get tickets on the door. Do you know if it is sold out or not?

He is playing in Metz the week after so will no doubt see him then.

3 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

not sure you? 

We are based in St Julians with some of us arriving Friday and some Saturday so was going to leave it until last minute then decide and hopefully we can get tickets on the door. Do you know if it is sold out or not?

We bought tickets for this ages ago but another four got tickets last week through Ted. Only getting there Sat PM but staying in Buggiba so it's handy.

We are also doing the booze cruise match-day.

Where about's in Metz is the gig? 

36 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

Ted Christopher is playing in a pub in Bugibba on the Saturday night. You could always tie in the 2

He's playin in bugibba on the Sunday from 12 noon as well 

17 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

We bought tickets for this ages ago but another four got tickets last week through Ted. Only getting there Sat PM but staying in Buggiba so it's handy.

We are also doing the booze cruise match-day.

Where about's in Metz is the gig? 

We are on the match day booze cruise as well so will likely see you there :ok::beer2:

4 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

not sure you? 

Me and the Mrs arrive St Julians Saturday afternoon. Wouldn't mind going to the Ted gig. Would be hoping to get tickets on the door. There was word of a shuttle bus but if not will happily share taxis.