Tickets arrived - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets arrived

Jagtag

1 hour ago, peever1745 said:

Getting worried as I leave next week and no sign of tickets

I phoned SSC yesterday and they said they had just sorted out the tickets and they would be distributed this week and those chosen for collection would be notified also.

Based on this I reckon the SSC managed to post tickets last night and those who selected recorded delivery got theirs today with those who selected normal delivery getting today (if based in Glasgow or surrounding areas) or next few days (the further afield you are based)

Everyone on the same boat flying next week. I am confident tickets will arrive in next day or 2 :ok:

3 minutes ago, Jagtag said:

A flying boat? 

I knew as soon as I submitted that someone would bring me up on it :lol:

turns out I know nothing anyway as my tickets have just been delivered by the postman :lol::ok:

Now to go through the same next week waiting for France tickets to arrive!

Edited by clarky1606

got ma tickets today flippin 3 seperate envelopes all special delivery flickin postage cost me mare than the bog paper i got ma tickets printed on does say that the seat that am allocated isney mine but mad scramble fur any one you like

17 hours ago, TartanArmySheep said:

i got my tickets for this today (first point!!!) when will this point be added on after the game?

Some time after the France game I would imagine. The SSC girls will probably be going direct from Malta to Metz with the players so won't be back in the office to add on points etc. We don't have any other games until September so chances are it will be later into June before they get round to it.

50 minutes ago, peever1745 said:

Me tae and collected my ticket today.Lets hope the France ticket arrives soon.

When I spoke to SSC on Monday the French FA hadn't sent them over yet. They are expected to arrive this week for distribution next week.

Thankfully I am not going direct from Malta to Metz!!