Alex Neil - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Delighted to see this horrible wee rat relegated with Norwich City. The sack beckons for him, never mind he seen his old club right by giving them 1.5 million for Tony Andreu (remember him?) probably one of the most corrupt deals done by a corrupt little rat under the control of the gangsters who run Hamilton.

One day him and Hamilton will be exposed, for now let's all wallow in the delight of his failure, corruption doesn't always win! 

Charming. And probably inaccurate. Chairman (and all-round lovely bloke...) Ed Balls has already said that Alex Neil is the right man to lead Norwich next season and the fans were singing his name last night.

Also, the Tony Andreu deal was less than a million which was probably about right.

Did he pump your wife or something?

I wish him well next season. The fact that the Norwich CEO has resigned perhaps suggests the biggest reason they were relegated.

5 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Charming. And probably inaccurate. Chairman (and all-round lovely bloke...) Ed Balls has already said that Alex Neil is the right man to lead Norwich next season and the fans were singing his name last night.

Also, the Tony Andreu deal was less than a million which was probably about right.

Did he pump your wife or something?

I wish him well next season. The fact that the Norwich CEO has resigned perhaps suggests the biggest reason they were relegated.

So that's what he's up to these days!

:lol: ive missed these rants. We never did get to the bottom of it

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 2:59 PM, PaulS2014 said:

Tony Andreu is going on loan to Aberdeen for the rest of the season. On his way from Norwich to Aberdeen now.

Alex Neil is still a complete k*nt. That is all.

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:03 PM, PaulS2014 said:

No, it's because Hamilton and Neil are corrupt as f*ck that's why he moved.

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I remembered a similar rant earlier on.

:lol:

The Tony Andreu deal does stink a bit though, how often does a "decebt" player leave Scotland for that kind of money?

£1million for an accies player.

Aye, it certainly was inflated.

The OP is a total roaster

The good thing is that you can now see the full activity of everyone on the board and all their previous posts if you think i am in any way biased

He even accused me of trolling him at a time when every other one of his posts was something derogatory about Accies to deflect him having nothing to back up his ire. 

He will probably not post again for 5 or 6 months in case it becomes obvious to all what an obnoxious zoomer he is.

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

The good thing is that you can now see the full activity of everyone on the board and all their previous posts if you think i am in any way biased

He even accused me of trolling him at a time when every other one of his posts was something derogatory about Accies to deflect him having nothing to back up his ire. 

He will probably not post again for 5 or 6 months in case it becomes obvious to all what an obnoxious zoomer he is.

Your patience, tolerance and understanding of others is a lesson to us all Ally.......:lol:

• 2 months later...
On 13/05/2016 at 9:53 PM, Ally Bongo said:

As i was saying

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Pool Q said:

The fans at Norwich didn't seem to take to him from the start, never viewed as a big enough name having come from a small club in a pub league.

Personally, I have never heard any of their support suggest 'name' and 'background' as being an issue.

One or two ex players (who should know better) perhaps, but not the fans. IMO anyway.

His perceived stubbornness, team selections and substitutions of late has seen most turn.

I think if he had made a bit more of an effort to explain some of his decisions, he'd still be there today.