Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 304 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

I'll be disappointed if the huns sell Buffalo brains but let's face it the media have been desperately hawking him around for them for 2 years now. They were bound to succeed eventually. As for the fee, it'll be undisclosed and nowhere near what is claimed 😉

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'll be disappointed if the huns sell Buffalo brains but let's face it the media have been desperately hawking him around for them for 2 years now. They were bound to succeed eventually. As for the fee, it'll be undisclosed and nowhere near what is claimed 😉

That would be dishonest to the public. Rangers would have  none of that..

Edited by Big Ramy 1314

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That would be dishonest to the public. Rangers would have  none of that..

Reports in France suggests around €5m which seems more than fair for a guy who couldn't score in barrel of fannies 🤣

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be fair, my wife used to but me that very cologne for Christmas. It's quite nice...

Tweed for the burds and Brut for the men.  That is my motto.  Apart from Kid.  And Glenlivet and Scotland Forever!  I can see Parklife shaking his weary head just now 🤪

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Tweed for the burds and Brut for the men.  That is my motto.  Apart from Kid.  And Glenlivet and Scotland Forever!  I can see Parklife shaking his weary head just now 🤪

Brut, I still use it, well the deodorant. Old Spice for me...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Brut, I still use it, well the deodorant. Old Spice for me...

Believe it not pal.  I was joking to my girl last week about the Tweed thing.  What did she buy me.  A bottle of Brut.  It was wrapped up and I thought it was a half bottle of Glenlivet!!  But no. A bottle of Brut and my best friend.

20200727_135132 (4).jpg

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Believe it not pal.  I was joking to my girl last week about the Tweed thing.  What did she buy me.  A bottle of Brut.  It was wrapped up and I thought it was a half bottle of Glenlivet!!  But no. A bottle of Brut and my best friend.

20200727_135132 (4).jpg

🤣🤣

Looks like we're signing the Aek keeper Varkas on a 4 year deal. West Ham striker Ajeti in on season long loan with a view to buy is also close. He could be Edouards replacement next season if it works out. I hope we are looking for a centre back as well but beyond that I doubt we'll be doing much more. 

29 minutes ago, slasher said:

Looks like we're signing the Aek keeper Varkas on a 4 year deal. West Ham striker Ajeti in on season long loan with a view to buy is also close. He could be Edouards replacement next season if it works out. I hope we are looking for a centre back as well but beyond that I doubt we'll be doing much more. 

Edouard likely to be away? 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

There’s a rumour going round like wildfire that Steven Fletcher is in Aberdeen for talks.....

My Sheffield Wednesday mate over here reckons he was on over £35k a week.

But who knows, he’s out of contract and might just want to play football.

19 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

My Sheffield Wednesday mate over here reckons he was on over £35k a week.

But who knows, he’s out of contract and might just want to play football.

That was my first thought of it being bullshit, we couldn’t afford him. A 90% pay cut seems extreme. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That was my first thought of it being bullshit, we couldn’t afford him. A 90% pay cut seems extreme. 

Johnny Hayes is playing for free. You never know.

He’s 33, but a quick look at his stats from last season (13 goals in 30 appeareances) suggests he can more than do a job at a decent level.

I thought he was linked with Celtic?

48 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Johnny Hayes is playing for free. You never know.

He’s 33, but a quick look at his stats from last season (13 goals in 30 appeareances) suggests he can more than do a job at a decent level.

I thought he was linked with Celtic?

Seemingly buying a house outside Glasgow according to Twitter