Jump to content
Angus_Young

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So morelos is apparently off. Aberdeen v rangers on saturday. Huns to be linked with cosgrove by tuesday?? Shankland will np doubt be in there too. 

 

If true, what is the fee for moronales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Jesus. Your chat is shite :lol:

So I've been told. I dinnae follow rangers but was just curious to see what they would want for that fuckin balloon..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So I've been told. I dinnae follow rangers but was just curious to see what they would want for that fuckin balloon..

Doubt anyone will tell you. Most have you on mute.

You can see my mistake here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Doubt anyone will tell you. Most have you on mute.

You can see my mistake here.

Well that is their problem then. I'm sure there are other sources than the Famous TAMB.. I see you dont have me on mute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Read 15 but anything above 10 million and they’re laughing. I’d guess at 8.

I would agree. Even 8 is pushing it with his attitude and history of red cards.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would agree. Even 8 is pushing it with his attitude and history of red cards.. 

I think he could sort that and in the right team and at the right level he’ll score goals. The virus might have knocked a few million off his value. He let Rangers down and I think long term they’ll be better off without him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I think he could sort that and in the right team and at the right level he’ll score goals. The virus might have knocked a few million off his value. He let Rangers down and I think long term they’ll be better off without him.

With all do respect mate, you are a descent lad Tim, with a great name,😉, I do not give a flying fuck about rangers or morales, I was just curious as to what they idiots think he is worth. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 11:19 PM, Farcity said:

He is a stinking Dundee mink, he will, no doubt, end up back in that stinking cesspit, the oxter or arsehole of Scotland. ( Along with Fife obviously.)

Yet he has already achieved more in his life and I suspect contributed more to society than an arrogant,  stuck up wank like yourself. Quite funny really 😂 

If he does return to anyone in Scotland I suspect he will agree to work for peanuts (compared to what he earns/earned) if it could involve a coaching and playing role. One thing I know about Charlie Adam is the boy has earned more than enough dough for the rest of his life and ‘flash’ he certainly aint  😂

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Yet he has already achieved more in his life and I suspect contributed more to society than an arrogant,  stuck up wank like yourself. Quite funny really 😂 

If he does return to anyone in Scotland I suspect he will agree to work for peanuts (compared to what he earns/earned) if it could involve a coaching and playing role. One thing I know about Charlie Adam is the boy has earned more than enough dough for the rest of his life and ‘flash’ he certainly aint  😂

Charlie Adam contributing more to society than me is funny? Chortle chortle, snigger snigger, tee hee. Jeez, it was rib-ticklingly funny right enough. 

You might be right though, he isn't wasting his time getting involved in tit for tat messages with bellends so perhaps you have a point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

With all do respect mate, you are a descent lad Tim, with a great name,😉, I do not give a flying fuck about rangers or morales, I was just curious as to what they idiots think he is worth. 

Just chatting. You asked a couple of times and didn’t really get an answer.
My names Billy, now what do you think? Called myself Robert but my pals called me Tim because they knew I wasn’t keen on Bill 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

Just chatting. You asked a couple of times and didn’t really get an answer.
My names Billy, now what do you think? Called myself Robert but my pals called me Tim because they knew I wasn’t keen on Bill 🙂

Your awerite in ma books pal, thank fuck they never called you Alfredo..🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Read 15 but anything above 10 million and they’re laughing. I’d guess at 8.

Guy at the Atlantic who seems pretty well connected saying £13m plus adds on rejected. Lille are about to have £60m euros in the bank from the sale of that Nigerian striker.

Sun saying we want 18m, but he wants to go, so that will probably force hands.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well that is their problem then. I'm sure there are other sources than the Famous TAMB.. I see you dont have me on mute. 

nah, your nonsence amuses me :ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

nah, your nonsence amuses me :ok:

Fair play, I'm cool with that..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Charlie Adam contributing more to society than me is funny? Chortle chortle, snigger snigger, tee hee. Jeez, it was rib-ticklingly funny right enough. 

You might be right though, he isn't wasting his time getting involved in tit for tat messages with bellends so perhaps you have a point. 

Nerve touched there then 😂😂 Pleasing 👍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

With all do respect mate, you are a descent lad Tim, with a great name,😉, I do not give a flying fuck about rangers or morales, I was just curious as to what they idiots think he is worth. 

You obviously don't give a fuck about Rangers, as you never post about them !!

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Nerve touched there then 😂😂 Pleasing 👍

 

🤣🤣. Clearly you did, because it was me who leapt in with a response to your post. Ahh wait, no it wasn't, it was the other way around. 

🤣🤣. Love an emoji me. 🤣🤣

 

Im pleased now. Im eased you were probably itching to put a gif in too but weren't able to. 🤣🤣🤣. Oops, there's that nerve again. 

 

Best get 🤣🤣 off and 🤣🤣 contribute more t🤣 s🤣ciety. 

 

Wonder what Charlie's up to today? No doubt out picking up litter or helping grannies across the road. Eh tekkel is it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You've got me right worked up so you do. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Farcity said:

🤣🤣. Clearly you did, because it was me who leapt in with a response to your post. Ahh wait, no it wasn't, it was the other way around. 

🤣🤣. Love an emoji me. 🤣🤣

 

Im pleased now. Im eased you were probably itching to put a gif in too but weren't able to. 🤣🤣🤣. Oops, there's that nerve again. 

 

Best get 🤣🤣 off and 🤣🤣 contribute more t🤣 s🤣ciety. 

 

Wonder what Charlie's up to today? No doubt out picking up litter or helping grannies across the road. Eh tekkel is it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You've got me right worked up so you do. 

Absolutely FUMING. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

So the moreloa move was a load of garbage.

As far as I can gather they've put in a bid which has been rejected and no further dialogue has taken place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

As far as I can gather they've put in a bid which has been rejected and no further dialogue has taken place.

Getting the agreement of the player puts them in a pretty strong bargaining position though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Absolutely FUMING. 😂

Ohh I am. Proper rage. Livid. Seething. Chicken oriental. Irate. Incandescent with rage. You name it. You got me. 

Wheres that cat? 

 

P.s. it was you that appeared to get in a lather, responding to a mink post over a week ago. Dim Beam. 

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stephen Fletcher linked with Celtic now. I thought he was older than 33. 13 goals last season, he is a cheap option.. Holds the ball well.. I would be ok with it. Like I said, who gives a toss about Europe, its 10IAR that matters to me this season..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...