Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 hours ago, Rossy said:

Hibs need to sell Cummings now, while he's still a media darling in the limelight.

In a year's time, after a season out of the public eye,  they'll be lucky to get a 100 grand for him.

They won't get anything for him in a year as he'll be out of contract. 

I defenitely wouldn't be chuffed at us paying anywhere near £1m for him. 

13 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

They won't get anything for him in a year as he'll be out of contract. 

I defenitely wouldn't be chuffed at us paying anywhere near £1m for him. 

Strikes me as like a few that have come out of Easter Road over the years, with an overinflated sense of his own worth.

If only his ability matched his ego.

Edited by slasher

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

Strikes me as like a few that have come out of Leith Walk over the years, with an overinflated sense of his own worth.

If only his ability matched his ego.

Must say he always comes across a decent in his interviews. Certainly arrogant on the pitch and I really don't like the way he just falls over at the slightest touch. 

Perhaps getting away from a manager who seems to also have a bit of an ego will help him, as he has shown moments of real quality when I've seen him. 

3 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Must say he always comes across a decent in his interviews. Certainly arrogant on the pitch and I really don't like the way he just falls over at the slightest touch. 

Perhaps getting away from a manager who seems to also have a bit of an ego will help him, as he has shown moments of real quality when I've seen him. 

Jeezo Gus - Looks like yer history and memory were erased at the same time! ;)

1 hour ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Aberdeen have signed Miles Storey. 

Well, you can't accuse McInnes of arsing about.

2 days after the end of the season and we've already had a cull of 10 players, and brought in 2 forwards with a considerable physical presence. With Rogers back from Falkirk we're already looking better than we did 72 hours ago.

Next step, get a couple of mean f*ckers into midfield.

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

2 days after the end of the season and we've already had a cull of 10 players, and brought in 2 forwards with a considerable physical presence. With Rogers back from Falkirk we're already looking better than we did 72 hours ago.

We've also agreed to loan a Liverpool youth keeper...

40 minutes ago, Rossy said:

It's interesting how quickly Aberdeen are moving. They obviously want things done as early as possible, which is the right way in my opinion. 

Celtic will need to get their manager sorted quickly or it could give others a wee edge at the start of the season. 

I'm looking forward to next season. I think it could be an interesting 4 way race.

56 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Yup. Some strength in midfield and a non-shitebag at center half would be good. I bumped in to Danny Rogers not long ago and was asking him about coming back. He's certainly under the impression that he's coming back to be first choice 'keeper. 

55 minutes ago, deecie said:

We've also agreed to loan a Liverpool youth keeper...

:unsure: Care to expand? 

14 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's interesting how quickly Aberdeen are moving. They obviously want things done as early as possible, which is the right way in my opinion. 

Bear in mind that our season starts competitively on 30th June. I doubt our players will have more than 4 weeks off. 

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Celtic apparently in advanced talks with Brendan Rogers.

Parklife will be along shortly with his "Monorail" picture!!

Happy to oblige :) 

latest?cb=20121216012932

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I really hope that this is one of the rare occasions when you're not ripping the pish :lol: 

My source was pretty confident. Did you see what Danny, Danny Ward was saying on Twitter last night??

9 minutes ago, deecie said:

My source was pretty confident. Did you see what Danny, Danny Ward was saying on Twitter last night??

I seen he tweeted a picture of him in Aberdeen gear. I hope your source is correct! 

As good as Ward is, I don't want him back on loan. 

Permanent deal, yes, a loan...please no.

We already have the best goalkeeper in the Championship....and one of the best in Scotland.... on our books. He should be first choice next season.