Jump to content
Angus_Young

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Hartley had a good first couple of seasons before his demise into a clueless hobo.

McCann was a delusional twat who thought he was a combination of Pep, Wenger and Mourinho.

We havent had many decent managers over the years sadly.

Thank you :ok:

What's your (and the fans) attitude towards the immortal Jocky Scott ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jockys reputation is good, never the best manager, but you couldnt really criticise him.

McIntyre came in with probably less than 10% of fans thinking it was a good idea. Then he tried to hire the most unpopular man amongst Dundee fans in Dodds, its never going to end well for him unless we avoid relegation, even then, I think a significant number would still like to see the back of him.

Edited by kumnio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things sounding a bit grim with the Dons. Rumours that Devlin out for the season. Anderson, Logan and McGinn long term injured. Brentford and Hull in for Shinnie. 

Standard January window for us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Things sounding a bit grim with the Dons. Rumours that Devlin out for the season. Anderson, Logan and McGinn long term injured. Brentford and Hull in for Shinnie. 

Standard January window for us!

Canna see them being allowed away in their jollies if they were injured. 

Logan was in Manchester with his bird and Mcginn is on his way home from San Fran. 

Devlin was reported yesterday as to be heading for Dubai and been in training. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dandydunn said:

Canna see them being allowed away in their jollies if they were injured. 

Logan was in Manchester with his bird and Mcginn is on his way home from San Fran. 

Devlin was reported yesterday as to be heading for Dubai and been in training. 

McGinn has some kind of degenerative groin issue, does he not?

So that's something he can basically only manage rather than fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

McGinn has some kind of degenerative groin issue, does he not?

So that's something he can basically only manage rather than fix.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Canna see them being allowed away in their jollies if they were injured. 

Logan was in Manchester with his bird and Mcginn is on his way home from San Fran. 

Devlin was reported yesterday as to be heading for Dubai and been in training. 

Devlin is going to Dubai for “light training” and to be with the team. Don’t think you could deny the other two their holidays. Just what I’ve been told and doesn’t of course make any of it true.

The Shinnie rumour has come from a couple of different sources. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Parklife said:

Personal abuse because you've been made to look a bit thick? Unsurprising. 

Nope, just agreeing with your signature, if you don't recognise that then look in the mirror for the thick one. That might be another piece of personal abuse.

 

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

You're moving the goalposts by trying to now say 'came directly from Rangers' (which wasn't your original point at all).

DD was asking about a current Rangers player which is what my point was based on, twist it anyway you like.

 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, he's made a total cunt of it and is now scraping around trying to save face. 

Wont be able to go outside ever again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Nope, just agreeing with your signature, if you don't recognise that then look in the mirror for the thick one. That might be another piece of personal abuse.

 

DD was asking about a current Rangers player which is what my point was based on, twist it anyway you like.

 

Wont be able to go outside ever again.

Call me names all you like, that won't remove the embarrassment of making a total fud of yourself :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Call me names all you like, that won't remove the embarrassment of making a total fud of yourself :) 

Got to love the word "Hypocrisy" often used on this site :rollsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordan Jones can never play for us again, the club are well aware of the fans feelings and I'd be amazed if Steve Clarke doesn't share the same.

Jones has never been known for his brains but he's managed to out do himself this time. He should stick to letting his mate take the blame/jail time for him like he's done in the past - he's a perfect fit at Ibrox.

Contrast him with the classy Steve Davis and it's night and day.

That said, he was dropped only a few weeks ago as he'd been pish and hasn't had an assist or a goal until December, so he's far from irreplaceable.

Stewart, Brophy, Taylor, Power, Findlay, Broadfoot and Dicker are all first names on the teamsheet. JJ was not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Because Sinclair is pish?

Correct, plus the fact that neither Hayes or Morgan have been able to take his shirt is damning. Rodgers has made a good job of getting better out of poorer players than Burke but I'd still have liked to see us aim a bit higher 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, slasher said:

Correct, plus the fact that neither Hayes or Morgan have been able to take his shirt is damning. Rodgers has made a good job of getting better out of poorer players than Burke but I'd still have liked to see us aim a bit higher 👍

My only problem with the Burke signing is the short length of the loan. We should have pushed for 18 months.

I heard this morning that Weah is to be 18 months though, so that's encouraging if it's true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Hardie has been recalled back from Livingston which is fine with me as long as he gets playing time. He really is an excellent prospect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

My only problem with the Burke signing is the short length of the loan. We should have pushed for 18 months.

I heard this morning that Weah is to be 18 months though, so that's encouraging if it's true 

I think it might be 6 months initially with scope to extend if everyone is happy. As far as I hear Weah can play left side as well 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Jordan Jones can never play for us again, the club are well aware of the fans feelings and I'd be amazed if Steve Clarke doesn't share the same.

Jones has never been known for his brains but he's managed to out do himself this time. He should stick to letting his mate take the blame/jail time for him like he's done in the past - he's a perfect fit at Ibrox.

Contrast him with the classy Steve Davis and it's night and day.

That said, he was dropped only a few weeks ago as he'd been pish and hasn't had an assist or a goal until December, so he's far from irreplaceable.

Stewart, Brophy, Taylor, Power, Findlay, Broadfoot and Dicker are all first names on the teamsheet. JJ was not.

Maybe the reason why he hasn't kicked a ball is because of the interest from Rangers. Probably best that he comes to us immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Maybe the reason why he hasn't kicked a ball is because of the interest from Rangers. Probably best that he comes to us immediately. 

Nah, he just isn't as good as he thinks he is.

This season:

Eamonn Brophy - 8 goals 1 assist

Greg Stewart - 8 goals 6 assists

Chris Burke - 2 goals 6 assists

Jordan Jones - 2 goals 4 assists.

I'd honestly have the first three at the club ahead of Jones.

I'll come back to you after 6 months and ask you for your opinion on him. He's note even as good a player as O'Halloran and is thick as shit to go with it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Irish lads over on YBIG are saying that Conor Shaughnessy, centre back from Leeds, is joining Hearts on loan for the rest of the season.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Nah, he just isn't as good as he thinks he is.

This season:

Eamonn Brophy - 8 goals 1 assist

Greg Stewart - 8 goals 6 assists

Chris Burke - 2 goals 6 assists

Jordan Jones - 2 goals 4 assists.

I'd honestly have the first three at the club ahead of Jones.

I'll come back to you after 6 months and ask you for your opinion on him. He's note even as good a player as O'Halloran and is thick as shit to go with it!

 

And one of those goals was a mis-hit cross.

😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Jordan Jones can never play for us again, the club are well aware of the fans feelings and I'd be amazed if Steve Clarke doesn't share the same.

Jones has never been known for his brains but he's managed to out do himself this time. He should stick to letting his mate take the blame/jail time for him like he's done in the past - he's a perfect fit at Ibrox.

Contrast him with the classy Steve Davis and it's night and day.

That said, he was dropped only a few weeks ago as he'd been pish and hasn't had an assist or a goal until December, so he's far from irreplaceable.

Boyd maybe not as crass as posting #WATP on his social media, but he’s a part time Killie player, full time Rangers cheerleader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Boyd maybe not as crass as posting #WATP on his social media, but he’s a part time Killie player, full time Rangers cheerleader.

Boyd does his fair share of criticising Rangers too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Boyd does his fair share of criticising Rangers too.

The point is, his media output is almost entirely Rangers related, but he’s a Killie player.

He was acting as Steve Davis agent last week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

DD was asking about a current Rangers player which is what my point was based on, twist it anyway you like.

The reason most wouldn't want Wallace is because he took the easy route (and the money) in a Sevco team that took an extra year to get into the top tier and only won the Ramsden Cup at the FOURTH time of asking.

The reason most wouldn't want him isn't because he played for Sevco.

The reason is that we couldn't count on his bit playing heart in the trenches.

He's not even good enough for Sevco, and by the time our next fixture comes around, they won't have beaten us in over a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×