Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 221 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Guest faircity
2 hours ago, macy37 said:

It won’t,he’s shit.

You would know all about shit ya slavering  cretin. You are actually the most negative person I have ever experienced. I bet even your wife thinks your a bellend. 

7 hours ago, faircity said:

You would know all about shit ya slavering  cretin. You are actually the most negative person I have ever experienced. I bet even your wife thinks your a bellend. 

I used to think he was just an ignorant celtic fan who was negative about every club except celtic but he's even negative about them nowadays😂

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

It won’t,he’s shit.

I've seen bits and bobs of him and he's definitely not shit although a season of playing hoofball at Pittodrie under McInnes would do him no favours. You only have to look at how much Christie has regressed under McInnes to see what the outcome would be. 

Gauld playing under a manager who is so reluctant to play attacking football would be a disaster, although I'd be very surprised if he doesn't go on loan elsewhere in Portugal.

13 hours ago, COLT NY said:

Ryan Gauld on season long loan to Aberdeen potentially.... Could be good for Dons and Scotland....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3134317/ryan-gauld-aberdeen-sporting-lisbon/

That could be a brilliant move for both him and Aberdeen. Seen him many times at United in the flesh, a superb talent with a first rate attitude. Clearly not panned out how he would have hoped for a variety of reasons but I can guarantee its not been  down to a lack of application on his part. 

It would not surprise me to see him really take off. Just a pity its for Aberdeen ☹️

Guest faircity
2 hours ago, Mox said:

I've seen bits and bobs of him and he's definitely not shit although a season of playing hoofball at Pittodrie under McInnes would do him no favours. You only have to look at how much Christie has regressed under McInnes to see what the outcome would be. 

Gauld playing under a manager who is so reluctant to play attacking football would be a disaster, although I'd be very surprised if he doesn't go on loan elsewhere in Portugal.

And along comes the other cheek. 

Did the pair of you catch your wummin getting rogered by a shepherd or something? It appears the only time you are able to muster even a semi is when Shay Logan pops into your neighborhood. 

1 hour ago, faircity said:

And along comes the other cheek. 

Did the pair of you catch your wummin getting rogered by a shepherd or something? It appears the only time you are able to muster even a semi is when Shay Logan pops into your neighborhood. 

I've nothing against Shay Logan, why he gets jip from our fans is a mystery. Aberdeen play hoofball but, theyremuck, you know it more than me, you're just so ingrained in accepting it that you don't notice it anymore.

5 hours ago, Mox said:

Mulumbu signing for Celtic apparently, he's a good player but it's desperate, desperate stuff. I've seen this movie before.

Stolen from Twitter.

'see when ah die, I want Peter Lawell to lower ma coffin, just so the cunt can let me down one last time.' 😀

5 hours ago, Mox said:

I've nothing against Shay Logan, why he gets jip from our fans is a mystery. Aberdeen play hoofball but, theyremuck, you know it more than me, you're just so ingrained in accepting it that you don't notice it anymore.

It's not a mystery at all. He gets grief because he grassed on someone who was playing for Celtic that gave him racist abuse. 

We all know why Logan gets abused off Celtic fans, let's not lie and say we don't. 

39 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's not a mystery at all. He gets grief because he grassed on someone who was playing for Celtic that gave him racist abuse. 

We all know why Logan gets abused off Celtic fans, let's not lie and say we don't. 

That’s not true, Logan has always been booed by Celtic fans for being a dick, from the day he first played against them 🙄

18 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

That’s what I thought but read a quote from Rodgers earlier today about it being hard to replace Dembele with 3 days to go. 

Says 31st here for the big European  leagues. Maybe Scotland is later https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/08/21/transfer-deadline-summer-la-liga-bundesliga-ligue-1-spain-germany-france

Or Rodgers is talking p1sh

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I meant it's a mystery to me personally, but you're right that's exactly why it is, it's a fucking riddy.

10 hours ago, Mee said:

Says 31st here for the big European  leagues. Maybe Scotland is later https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/08/21/transfer-deadline-summer-la-liga-bundesliga-ligue-1-spain-germany-france

Or Rodgers is talking p1sh

Was it maybe an interview from a couple of days ago? 

It's going to be an interesting last day though if Lyon or Marseille are serious about signing Dembele. 

If he goes will there be a replacement or a new right back? 

If he stays will he be a grumpy non starter? 

We've done a first class job of tearing ourselves apart this summer. After the deadline has passed I'd expect a major inquest and some people need to go.

Rodgers saying Mulumbu and Benkovic loan signals the end of our business. What a monumental fuck up! 😵

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

Can only speak on behalf of myself on this, but this is utter garbage. I heckle him because he behaves like an arsehole, on the pitch and off it.