Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 333 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Ramsey has started one game in Serie A all season ~(matchday one at Udinese) and came off the bench in two others. 98 minutes played in total.  Injuries have been a real struggle for him. The guy is washed. Bizarre signing.

Ramsey's career has been littered with injury and it is a gamble

However Gascoigne was a bigger gamble which worked out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Lot of rumours going about that Calvin Ramsay has played his last game for Aberdeen, not in the squad yesterday, rumoured to be £4,000,000 from Liverpool on its way. 

Is there a chance of you getting him back on loan for next season ?

10 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Is there a chance of you getting him back on loan for next season ?

He’ll be out on loan for a couple of seasons, but I’d imagine itlll be championship or league 1 teams that’ll get him. 

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

He’ll be out on loan for a couple of seasons, but I’d imagine itlll be championship or league 1 teams that’ll get him. 

How much of that £4,000,000 is Jim Goodwin likely to get to build his own Dons team ?

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

How much of that £4,000,000 is Jim Goodwin likely to get to build his own Dons team ?

He’s been quoted this week as saying he has been told he will not have to rely on free transfers, but I wouldn’t expect any million pound signings to be walking through the door. 

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

He’s been quoted this week as saying he has been told he will not have to rely on free transfers, but I wouldn’t expect any million pound signings to be walking through the door. 

Think you'd be likely to go for the likes of Regan Charles-Cook or Connor Ronan ? Maybe an ambitious move for Martin Boyle or Ryan Gauld ?

• 2 weeks later...