Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 324 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

You, however, responded to Brown's influence on Logan being moved.

The majority of Dons fans are excited about his arrival.

As they should be. The man is a winner. He fuckin takes no prisoners,  and demands 100 percent effort. Celtic will be truly lost without him... 

13 hours ago, WCTA said:

Nae chance such a huge figure from the carry on with him and Tonev was going to be able to work with him.

There was Nae chance he was going to be at Aberdeen next season anyway. 

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Behave yirsel. I am just loving Scott Brown going to Aberdeen. He is hated by every sheep on this board. He will boss Aberdeen, the main man. He has earned it. He is a Scottish legend. He has been the King of Scottish football the last 15 year.. Enjoy having such a class act at your wee club.. 

Posts like this are probably why you're a joke figure and have the respect of no one on here. A total penis of a man. 

13 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

You, however, responded to Brown's influence on Logan being moved.

Logan has been poor for the best part of two years. He's barely got off the bench this season.

He's 33 and out of contract in the summer.

He was never going to be offered a new contract, even if McInnes had stayed.

10 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Of course.

It was McInnes who was leaving him on the bench.

(It was Ramy's reaction to such a scenario that I was addressing.)

Good business for the club to loan him out now too, really.

Given he was on the golf course rather than the matchday squad for the Utd game.

If he's not going to play for the club again, Hearts picking up a fair chunk/all of his wages for rest of the season is a no-brainer.

21 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Logan has been poor for the best part of two years. He's barely got off the bench this season.

He's 33 and out of contract in the summer.

He was never going to be offered a new contract, even if McInnes had stayed.

That's too boring though mate, logan leaving because of the racist is a more entertaining story

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What posts got deleted? I've notifications for replies from Ramy and VDA but they're not there 😂

I asked why you poked Ramy🤣 ramy had a meltdown rant at you and the posts disappeared.

I suspect ramy has either been suspended or banned.

Edited by vanderark14

25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What posts got deleted? I've notifications for replies from Ramy and VDA but they're not there 😂

I thought I was imagining I had posted a reply when I couldn’t find it, didn’t think it was offensive either “that’s teamwork🇦🇹 🇦🇹🇦🇹🤪🤪🤪

Edited by RDFH64

33 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I asked why you poked Ramy🤣 ramy had a meltdown rant at you and the posts disappeared.

I suspect ramy has either been suspended or banned.

Thanks. 😂 

I was probably a bit harsh. Just seen he's got a thread in anything goes about coming back from a ban so I must've poked an already pissed off Ramy. 

44 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thanks. 😂 

I was probably a bit harsh. Just seen he's got a thread in anything goes about coming back from a ban so I must've poked an already pissed off Ramy. 

You weren’t harsh at all, he ruins every single thread with pish about Celtic, regardless of what it’s about, continuously hounds me into berating him, brings me into posts I’ve had no input in and generally talks utter fucking nonsense. I know I shouldn’t show up his faults, but I cant help myself 😂 he just makes it so easy. 

Also seems convinced that myself, VDA, RDFH64 and yourself are all drinking buddies. 

I seem to recall meeting you once for an hour or so in 2014, but that’s about it 😂😂

edit: he had a visit from Admin1 (big Ron) around 7 hours ago, hopefully he’s gone for good now 👍🏽

Edited by dandydunn

On 3/30/2021 at 10:13 PM, dandydunn said:

You weren’t harsh at all, he ruins every single thread with pish about Celtic, regardless of what it’s about, continuously hounds me into berating him, brings me into posts I’ve had no input in and generally talks utter fucking nonsense. I know I shouldn’t show up his faults, but I cant help myself 😂 he just makes it so easy. 

Also seems convinced that myself, VDA, RDFH64 and yourself are all drinking buddies. 

I seem to recall meeting you once for an hour or so in 2014, but that’s about it 😂😂

edit: he had a visit from Admin1 (big Ron) around 7 hours ago, hopefully he’s gone for good now 👍🏽

Can we get that other tit banned anaw?

On 3/30/2021 at 5:13 PM, dandydunn said:

May 11th(!) 

You were with your mate 'Brian', and Parkie drove up for the final game of the season with 'Mick'.

47 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

May 11th(!) 

You were with your mate 'Brian', and Parkie drove up for the final game of the season with 'Mick'.

That’s right, was the day after my wife’s birthday and sadly a day after my pals wife committed suicide. We moved onto the Kirkgate bar as the league cup was in there. It was my brother in law Graeme with me, I just looked back on the photos. 

Hope you’re keeping well Scotty 👍🏽

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That’s right, was the day after my wife’s birthday and sadly a day after my pals wife committed suicide.

Awful

We moved onto the Kirkgate bar as the league cup was in there.

Parkie took my photo with it!

It was my brother in law Graeme with me, I just looked back on the photos. 

I got my wires crossed.

Hope you’re keeping well Scotty 👍🏽

Safe, happy, healthy and content.

Hope all is well with you and yours! :ok:

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Hope all is well with you and yours! :ok:

Can’t complain, working full time still, wife has a new job in the hospital, Matty is back to training with games hopefully coming in 3 weeks and I’m about to start building a bar in my garden, so as good as it can get really 😂

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2021 at 8:36 PM, Redz said:

Gallagher is a decent player, very impressed with him 1st season not so much this season. You'll have to keep your fingers crossed Celtic aren't shipping a lot of goals and he doesn't down tools again if they're linked with him (and yes there's probably a few sour grapes in there) 😒