Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 312 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

10 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Rolling Tim 🤣 Really?

I’ve worked it out. I tried to pm you to help point you in the right direction but guess what? Just like Ormond you can’t receive a pm. I wonder why that is? 🙂 Surely not?!

RH has a particular time pattern. Work that out, then look when the emojis appear, then look to see who’s online. RH will be inactive but someone else with very few posts will be. That’s your googly eyes phantom.

Or just ignore it and don’t let it get to you like it did to Ormcity.

Don't justify yourself.  That is what he/she wants.  Farcity is a bigot so don't engage.

I think Big English clubs are willing to let a player go to Southampton or Hull to prove themselves and then pay the associated premium if they do.

They can afford that luxury.

Southampton (for example) probably operate in a similar way to Celtic but with the greater resources of EPL. They take the gamble on van dijk and the likes, and will win some lose some.

Van Dijk strolled it up here, but I’ll happily admit I didn’t think his rise would be quite so dramatic, to probably being considered one of the best centre halves in the world currently.

Edited by sbcmfc

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't justify yourself.  That is what he/she wants.  Farcity is a bigot so don't engage.

He seems okay to me at the moment. Just a bit mixed up.

It would help me if you didn't join in, I'm happy enough chatting to him on my own, I don't really need your help. Thanks

59 minutes ago, Farcity said:

I've no idea why I can't receive a pm. I received a couple a few weeks ago and ive not altered settings. Try sending it from Tiny Tim next time instead of Rolling Hills or something. Oh it's merely an observation squire, certainly doesn't get me reaching for the stress ball or the Glenlivet. 

You never received a pm from me so don't lie.  Squire.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No problem.  I will watch how you deal with him/her.

I've posted over 400 posts now and only had a problem with one person because of a post I made to ET. I've had no problems with ET since and have liked a lot of his posts. Why Farcity has jumped in months later with the same accusations as Ormond I've no idea. I assume he's been put up to it but I thought he was smarter than that. 

I'd rather sort things by pm but that's proven difficult, I pm'd you last week to find out why my post had been removed along with yours and another posters and to ask what you and the poster had replied to me with. You didn't answer. I assume you got banned for a week?

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

I've posted over 400 posts now and only had a problem with one person because of a post I made to ET. I've had no problems with ET since and have liked a lot of his posts. Why Farcity has jumped in months later with the same accusations as Ormond I've no idea. I assume he's been put up to it but I thought he was smarter than that. 

I'd rather sort things by pm but that's proven difficult, I pm'd you last week to find out why my post had been removed along with yours and another posters and to ask what you and the poster had replied to me with. You didn't answer. I assume you got banned for a week?

Banned for three days because of the Tam Forsyth thread.  Just got a bit angry with lack of response for a Scotland legend.  Right, away to give my weekly donation to the bookie.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You never received a pm from me so don't lie.  Squire.

I never said I did you mongo scoot. If you are able to point in in the direction of where I suggested I did then I'd appreciate it. 

45 minutes ago, Farcity said:

I never said I did you mongo scoot. If you are able to point in in the direction of where I suggested I did then I'd appreciate it. 

Again, if you are able to point me in the direction of where I said you sent me a PM I'd appreciate it. 

On 8/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, vanderark14 said:

Fee of 225k payable at end of season after loan period ends

So he signs for Aberdeen at the end of his loan spell? Does this mean he will not be able to play against Rangers this season as technically he is still their player despite already agreed to sign with Aberdeen??

11 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

So he signs for Aberdeen at the end of his loan spell? Does this mean he will not be able to play against Rangers this season as technically he is still their player despite already agreed to sign with Aberdeen??

Correct

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Turnbull to Celtic talk ramping up this morning.

*checks fixture list

😂

It also states a fee of around 3 million. Clearly bollocks as everyone knows that Celtic always start the bidding at £2.50, a 6 month subscription to Celtic TV and 10% off everything at the club shop.