Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 311 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I didn’t like to ask. 😂

Edouard is the only definite £10 million plus that instantly came to mind.

Could see Ajer and Mcgregor going for that sort of money maybe.

I’m guessing the 4th must be Forrest?

😂

Obviously not Forrest! Was thinking Ryan Christie actually

13 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I didn’t like to ask. 😂

Edouard is the only definite £10 million plus that instantly came to mind.

Could see Ajer and Mcgregor going for that sort of money maybe.

I’m guessing the 4th must be Forrest?

😂

In the English market all of those players are easily worth £10M+.

People greatly undervalue players in Scotland. I very much doubt Celtic would accept anything less than £10 million for these players...

• Julien
  • Ajer
  • Christie
  • Johnson
  • McGregor
  • Frimpong
  • Edouard
  • Forrest

edit, individually, not collectively before a smartarse comment..

Edited by kumnio

14 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I think the fact that Van Dijk, Robertson, Tierney, McGinn have been successful in the EPL should encourage Scottish clubs to demand a slice of the ridiculous TV fuelled fees down here.

I’d like to see that conversation 

Scottish clubs “we demand more TV money”

Sky “Naw”

6 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I’d like to see that conversation 

Scottish clubs “we demand more TV money”

Sky “Naw”

Don't think that is what he meant.

My understanding is we ask for money from the buying clubs .

They of course get their monies from ridiculous T.v. deals...

59 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Anyone who pays ten million for Forrest needs sectioning. He is absolutely pish. 

Im not a fan of Forrest, a handful of decent games each season isnt enough, but he is easily work that when you look at some fees down there.

Just seeing again the rumour that Griff may go on loan to Aberdeen FC. Whether there is any substantial truth to this, I am interested in any Aberdeen supporters on this board, what they would think of this loan if it were to come forth. Griff is down the pecking order at Celtic now, so who knows what may happen..

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just seeing again the rumour that Griff may go on loan to Aberdeen FC. Whether there is any substantial truth to this, I am interested in any Aberdeen supporters on this board, what they would think of this loan if it were to come forth. Griff is down the pecking order at Celtic now, so who knows what may happen..

It won't happen and with Aberdeen's style of play it would be pointless anyway. 

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Im not a fan of Forrest, a handful of decent games each season isnt enough, but he is easily work that when you look at some fees down there.

Agreed, if he were to go to England they'd be looking for at least that sum.

Edited by Hertsscot

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Not being funny at all mate. What exactly do you mean by Griff would not suitvyiur style of play? I honestly think you would be a better side with Griff, if he has his head screwed on properly..

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not being funny at all mate. What exactly do you mean by Griff would not suitvyiur style of play? I honestly think you would be a better side with Griff, if he has his head screwed on properly..

If, Yes if!  This is a guy who is gear dependant, is a racist, rebels covid regs, drinks excessive....

Aberdeen would be daft to go near.  

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Woohoo. Some queerhawk called Rolling Tim knows where the googly eyes are. 

Edited by Farcity

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

All Aberdeen do is lump the ball forward. Griffiths needs service and balls flying over his head won't be much good. A new manager is required. 

18 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Woohoo. Some queerhawk called Rolling Tim knows where the googly eyes are. 

Rolling Tim 🤣 Really?

I’ve worked it out. I tried to pm you to help point you in the right direction but guess what? Just like Ormond you can’t receive a pm. I wonder why that is? 🙂 Surely not?!

RH has a particular time pattern. Work that out, then look when the emojis appear, then look to see who’s online. RH will be inactive but someone else with very few posts will be. That’s your googly eyes phantom.

Or just ignore it and don’t let it get to you like it did to Ormcity.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The club has just been tarred by 8 of our players.

We're slowly recovering from that.

We can't afford to roll the dice with Griffiths.

8 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

I think the fact that Van Dijk, Robertson, Tierney, McGinn have been successful in the EPL should encourage Scottish clubs to demand a slice of the ridiculous TV fuelled fees down here.

Aye, and big sell-on fees.

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He might have mental health issues but it doesnt excuse him being a prick 👍🏼

A 100 times yes!!! This isn’t aimed specifically at Griffiths as I don’t know enough about his situation ( nor should I) but too many times is having mental health issues used as an excuse for being a wanker 

10 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Rolling Tim 🤣 Really?

I’ve worked it out. I tried to pm you to help point you in the right direction but guess what? Just like Ormond you can’t receive a pm. I wonder why that is? 🙂 Surely not?!

RH has a particular time pattern. Work that out, then look when the emojis appear, then look to see who’s online. RH will be inactive but someone else with very few posts will be. That’s your googly eyes phantom.

Or just ignore it and don’t let it get to you like it did to Ormcity.

I've no idea why I can't receive a pm. I received a couple a few weeks ago and ive not altered settings. Try sending it from Tiny Tim next time instead of Rolling Hills or something. Oh it's merely an observation squire, certainly doesn't get me reaching for the stress ball or the Glenlivet. 

Edited by Farcity