Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 303 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So I've been told. I dinnae follow rangers but was just curious to see what they would want for that fuckin balloon..

Doubt anyone will tell you. Most have you on mute.

You can see my mistake here.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would agree. Even 8 is pushing it with his attitude and history of red cards.. 

I think he could sort that and in the right team and at the right level he’ll score goals. The virus might have knocked a few million off his value. He let Rangers down and I think long term they’ll be better off without him.

12 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I think he could sort that and in the right team and at the right level he’ll score goals. The virus might have knocked a few million off his value. He let Rangers down and I think long term they’ll be better off without him.

With all do respect mate, you are a descent lad Tim, with a great name,😉, I do not give a flying fuck about rangers or morales, I was just curious as to what they idiots think he is worth. 

On 7/16/2020 at 11:19 PM, Farcity said:

He is a stinking Dundee mink, he will, no doubt, end up back in that stinking cesspit, the oxter or arsehole of Scotland. ( Along with Fife obviously.)

Yet he has already achieved more in his life and I suspect contributed more to society than an arrogant,  stuck up wank like yourself. Quite funny really 😂 

If he does return to anyone in Scotland I suspect he will agree to work for peanuts (compared to what he earns/earned) if it could involve a coaching and playing role. One thing I know about Charlie Adam is the boy has earned more than enough dough for the rest of his life and ‘flash’ he certainly aint  😂

20 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Yet he has already achieved more in his life and I suspect contributed more to society than an arrogant,  stuck up wank like yourself. Quite funny really 😂 

If he does return to anyone in Scotland I suspect he will agree to work for peanuts (compared to what he earns/earned) if it could involve a coaching and playing role. One thing I know about Charlie Adam is the boy has earned more than enough dough for the rest of his life and ‘flash’ he certainly aint  😂

Charlie Adam contributing more to society than me is funny? Chortle chortle, snigger snigger, tee hee. Jeez, it was rib-ticklingly funny right enough. 

You might be right though, he isn't wasting his time getting involved in tit for tat messages with bellends so perhaps you have a point. 

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

With all do respect mate, you are a descent lad Tim, with a great name,😉, I do not give a flying fuck about rangers or morales, I was just curious as to what they idiots think he is worth. 

Just chatting. You asked a couple of times and didn’t really get an answer.
My names Billy, now what do you think? Called myself Robert but my pals called me Tim because they knew I wasn’t keen on Bill 🙂

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

Just chatting. You asked a couple of times and didn’t really get an answer.
My names Billy, now what do you think? Called myself Robert but my pals called me Tim because they knew I wasn’t keen on Bill 🙂

Your awerite in ma books pal, thank fuck they never called you Alfredo..🤣🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Read 15 but anything above 10 million and they’re laughing. I’d guess at 8.

Guy at the Atlantic who seems pretty well connected saying £13m plus adds on rejected. Lille are about to have £60m euros in the bank from the sale of that Nigerian striker.

Sun saying we want 18m, but he wants to go, so that will probably force hands.

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Charlie Adam contributing more to society than me is funny? Chortle chortle, snigger snigger, tee hee. Jeez, it was rib-ticklingly funny right enough. 

You might be right though, he isn't wasting his time getting involved in tit for tat messages with bellends so perhaps you have a point. 

Nerve touched there then 😂😂 Pleasing 👍

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You obviously don't give a fuck about Rangers, as you never post about them !!

7 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Nerve touched there then 😂😂 Pleasing 👍

🤣🤣. Clearly you did, because it was me who leapt in with a response to your post. Ahh wait, no it wasn't, it was the other way around. 

🤣🤣. Love an emoji me. 🤣🤣

Im pleased now. Im eased you were probably itching to put a gif in too but weren't able to. 🤣🤣🤣. Oops, there's that nerve again. 

Best get 🤣🤣 off and 🤣🤣 contribute more t🤣 s🤣ciety. 

Wonder what Charlie's up to today? No doubt out picking up litter or helping grannies across the road. Eh tekkel is it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You've got me right worked up so you do. 

51 minutes ago, Farcity said:

🤣🤣. Clearly you did, because it was me who leapt in with a response to your post. Ahh wait, no it wasn't, it was the other way around. 

🤣🤣. Love an emoji me. 🤣🤣

Im pleased now. Im eased you were probably itching to put a gif in too but weren't able to. 🤣🤣🤣. Oops, there's that nerve again. 

Best get 🤣🤣 off and 🤣🤣 contribute more t🤣 s🤣ciety. 

Wonder what Charlie's up to today? No doubt out picking up litter or helping grannies across the road. Eh tekkel is it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You've got me right worked up so you do. 

Absolutely FUMING. 😂

51 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

As far as I can gather they've put in a bid which has been rejected and no further dialogue has taken place.

Getting the agreement of the player puts them in a pretty strong bargaining position though. 

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Absolutely FUMING. 😂

Ohh I am. Proper rage. Livid. Seething. Chicken oriental. Irate. Incandescent with rage. You name it. You got me. 

Wheres that cat? 

P.s. it was you that appeared to get in a lather, responding to a mink post over a week ago. Dim Beam. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stephen Fletcher linked with Celtic now. I thought he was older than 33. 13 goals last season, he is a cheap option.. Holds the ball well.. I would be ok with it. Like I said, who gives a toss about Europe, its 10IAR that matters to me this season..