Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 298 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

DUFC to throw the tangerine pound at the Huns and swoop for Morales;  just for the banter.  He’ll only be back up in case Shankland or Clark get injured. You heard it here first 👍

It's been said that your going after Nisbet from Dunfermline too. Striker ?

They won't, paper talk. Cormack's not daft, the backlash would be massive, considering the goodwill that has been shown by supporters with regards season tickets. 

The fee required would be far in excess of anything Rangers could pay. 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

They won't, paper talk. Cormack's not daft, the backlash would be massive, considering the goodwill that has been shown by supporters with regards season tickets. 

The fee required would be far in excess of anything Rangers could pay. 

Eh?

*Ignore me, just realised you were replying to an ignored post that I can't see.

Edited by Fairbairn

19 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Eh?

*Ignore me, just realised you were replying to an ignored post that I can't see.

17 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, giving I've only ignored one person on here it must be the same guy!

It's bile. BILE I TELL YE!!!

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers are certainly going for it on the signing front in a huge effort to stop 10.  

Huge effort? Besides Hagi (who’s had no real impact since he joined) and the boy from Leicester (who I’ve not really heard of) who else have they signed?

For a while it looked like Morelos had sorted his act out and was one player that could get them closer to Celtic. But he showed he had no bottle and sulked at the time they needed him. They need to get rid of him but any value that he had will have gone right down now.

I think you need to prepare yourself for Celtic titles beyond ten because your team are a long way off.

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

Huge effort? Besides Hagi (who’s had no real impact since he joined) and the boy from Leicester (who I’ve not really heard of) who else have they signed?

For a while it looked like Morelos had sorted his act out and was one player that could get them closer to Celtic. But he showed he had no bottle and sulked at the time they needed him. They need to get rid of him but any value that he had will have gone right down now.

I think you need to prepare yourself for Celtic titles beyond ten because your team are a long way off.

aye, morelos will have lost a huge amount of his true value.  Rangers will only get around 20 million for him now. 🤪.  On your other point I suppose you are right and I am just reading speculation.  But they seem to be proactive in the transfer market and linked with a few players.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

aye, morelos will have lost a huge amount of his true value.  Rangers will only get around 20 million for him now. 🤪.  On your other point I suppose you are right and I am just reading speculation.  But they seem to be proactive in the transfer market and linked with a few players.

I think Braga would disagree about your point on Hagi.

I really don't think there is that much between us apart from the mentality. We showed up to Xmas we were up there; Celtic came back from the winter break in unbelievable form too.  

I'd be very surprised if we don't push them all the way next season or win it. 

1 hour ago, Debian said:

I really don't think there is that much between us apart from the mentality. We showed up to Xmas we were up there; Celtic came back from the winter break in unbelievable form too.  

I think the main difference is that Celtic have players that can do things that there is little you can do about whereas Rangers just try to bludgeon you, they are very predictable. 

11 minutes ago, Farcity said:

I think the main difference is that Celtic have players that can do things that there is little you can do about whereas Rangers just try to bludgeon you, they are very predictable. 

Aye, they showed that in the last two OF games when Rangers ran over the top of the.  Forster was a hero for Celtic and they scored a goal when 3 men clearly offside.  But destroyed them at New Year.  Outplayed not bludgeon methinks.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, Debian said:

That and double digits in points before it was even April.

Rangers are miles behind Celtic in terms of squad depth and starting 11.