Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 297 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

8 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Strongly disagree...clubs have every right to utilise the furlough scheme, but when they have no idea when football will resume, and more importantly when they will be able to play in front of fans and subsequently can't accurately calculate their own cash flow, signing players and ultimately increasing their costs is lunacy...the other addition to that is, that there are some clubs whipping money out of people's bank accounts for season tickets, for a season they haven't a clue when will start. Its fucking disgraceful 

Snowflake.

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Clubs will need to start signing players whether they are forloughing or not. From today many players contracts run out and won't have any income. Clubs possibly restarting training soon for a possible August start. They've got to get their squads in place soon. 

Training restarting the 10th June, coincides with clubs being able to register new players on the 9th June.

56 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well how much you think as an Aberdeen man McKenna is worth. Honest question as I have not seen enough of him..

He's fuckin shite. Ponderous, slow, clumsy, lacking in game intelligence and clumsy as fuck. A million should do it. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well how much you think as an Aberdeen man McKenna is worth. Honest question as I have not seen enough of him..

More than was offered last time they tried to pinch him, think that was between 2 & 3 million.

9 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

More than was offered last time they tried to pinch him, think that was between 2 & 3 million.

Did not have a howler when he played for Scotland? Then again, how many Scots have had howlers playing for us.. He is a center back yes?

Be shocked to see McKenna here. Aberdeen clearly want more than he's worth, and Celtic will start off by lowballing the crap out of them. If it was to happen then it would be one of those transfer sagas that take all window and get concluded on the last day of the window as an undisclosed fee.

17 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Be shocked to see McKenna here. Aberdeen clearly want more than he's worth, and Celtic will start off by lowballing the crap out of them. If it was to happen then it would be one of those transfer sagas that take all window and get concluded on the last day of the window as an undisclosed fee.

Plus he's not better than what Celtic currently have.  Unless Ajer's for the off but I'd expect Celtic could spend the money they'll get for him on better than McKenna.

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Plus he's not better than what Celtic currently have.  Unless Ajer's for the off but I'd expect Celtic could spend the money they'll get for him on better than McKenna.

Definitely. I'd be mortified if they let Simunovic fuck off for nowt so they could fire £5mil to Aberdeen for McKenna, and Simunovic only manages about 13 games a season!

Few Arsenal mates of mines are saying Tierney off to Leicester as Arteta doesn’t fancy him as a player, thinks he’s made of glass.

Wouldn’t surprise me gives the Rodgers connection, also Bukayo Saka filled in for KT when he got injured and was Arsenals best player for the last few months before the lock down. 

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Few Arsenal mates of mines are saying Tierney off to Leicester as Arteta doesn’t fancy him as a player, thinks he’s made of glass.

Wouldn’t surprise me gives the Rodgers connection, also Bukayo Saka filled in for KT when he got injured and was Arsenals best player for the last few months before the lock down. 

Seen that yesterday. Apparently the percentage of sell on fee for him is only with profit, which probably won’t net Celtic much money. 

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I think arteta might be right. Ronnie Deila said similar during his si ferry interview recently.

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

DUFC to throw the tangerine pound at the Huns and swoop for Morales;  just for the banter.  He’ll only be back up in case Shankland or Clark get injured. You heard it here first 👍

Might have worked if you got the player’s name right. 6/10. :wink2: