Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 280 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

32 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Danny Johnson leaves Motherwell for Dundee. A great eye for goal this guy. Dundee could be onto a great signing here. Couldn't play the lone striker tho  which seems to be a requirement in strikers these days. 

Aye, looked a decent player, didn’t get a great deal of opportunities at Motherwell.

Reckon he could do well elsewhere, and will leave with the best wishes of most at fir park.

2 hours ago, phart said:

putting you post on postcard isn't an emoji.

You probably know that but one never knows.

And I haven't seen you phart on here, or act like a phart.

14 minutes ago, Emoji said:

And I haven't seen you phart on here, or act like a phart.

Don't slag other folk emoji. But to say that one never knows sounds like prince Charles a bit!! Life too short. Coming to the end of a good week for me. One warning from tamb2 and asked to go away from the Aberdeen mafia. Good week all round 😀

Looks like Falkirk are getting a big investment and John Park as Director of Football.  Seems to be quite a bit of money starting to flow into Scottish football in last couple of seasons. 

The guy thats buying them was in for Sunderland earlier in the summer.  He appears to be saying he is still interested in both, maybe Falkirk as a feeder team for Sunderland in the future? 

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2019/07/26/club-announcement-3/

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't slag other folk emoji. But to say that one never knows sounds like prince Charles a bit!! Life too short. Coming to the end of a good week for me. One warning from tamb2 and asked to go away from the Aberdeen mafia. Good week all round 😀

And Frankenstein Rangers are still alive - good week 

28 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

And Frankenstein Rangers are still alive - good week 

Boys wins a battle to remove a limit on a damages case, in which he has to prove losses on a boycotted product.

Boys company is the most shorted share on the Ftse yet again (4-5 weeks in a row?). Delays results, etc, etc.

Anyway, I'll work it all out when I collect my cash.

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Any chance of Kent returning on loan has been put to bed by Klopp who says Rangers or any other club  will have to buy him.

I didn't think they'd want to loan him out again. He's not going to make their first team and his value is unlikely to go up with another year off his contract. 

And we certainly can't afford him. We also don't need any more wingers. 

Fairly confident Rangers have a squad that can compete with Celtic.  August will be a big month though.  If Rangers can win all four games including the old firm game, that will put a marker down.  But it's a funny old game!  Rangers might be bankrupt by the middle of August.  Thplinth will fill us in on that shortly (kidding pal).

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Looks like it was bullshit.  Seems the only offers they've had have been loans and they want him gone completely.

Any rumours of Morelos going?

I hope he stays, he loves a red card when playing the dons

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Any rumours of Morelos going?

I hope he stays, he loves a red card when playing the dons

Not a peep.  I'd be happy for him to stay another season if he can get 20+ goals and -5 red cards on last season! :P

*Edit - That's actually not quite true.  There's been whispers about Palace, West Ham, Eintracht Frankfurt and AC Milan (scouts at Ibrox last week) "interested" in him but Gerrard confirmed at the weekend there's been no bids for him as yet.

Edited by Fairbairn

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Not a peep.  I'd be happy for him to stay another season if he can get 20+ goals and -5 red cards on last season! :P

*Edit - That's actually not quite true.  There's been whispers about Palace, West Ham, Eintracht Frankfurt and AC Milan (scouts at Ibrox last week) "interested" in him but Gerrard confirmed at the weekend there's been no bids for him as yet.

When he goes it will be a undisclosed fee so the media can spin it for millions more than it actually is 

11 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

When he goes it will be a undisclosed fee so the media can spin it for millions more than it actually is 

Just like they did when Celtic were getting £40M+ for Dembele and Messi was insisting Barca build their team around him?  I agree, the tabloids are full of wind and pish.