Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 275 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

5 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but haven't seen any posts from PARKLIFE for a while. Is he still on here or did he quit it? Anyone know?

He seems to be spending more of his time being condescending, holier than thou and generally boring people on a well known Aberdeen forum. He kinda sucks the life out of most threads he appears in. 

9 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

He has scored more in his career than all the Aberdeen strikers put together, how's that for a theory. But instead you will want Wilson and hedges, guys who haven't scored goals in their whole careers.

How's that for a theory? Apart from being complete made up crap you mean? Stevie May, for example, will have him beaten on his own. 

4 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Was thinking the same myself. Maybe he's finally found the love of his life?

Also the current talk about Stevie May reminds me that Ormond in his various guises has vanished too. Met him in Kazakhstan and he's a smashing bloke.

It would be sad if they are lost to the board. They've been two of the better posters round here for the last couple of years.

Agreed. Bring back Ormond and Parklife 

Ormond also created one of the finest insults in internet history

Shut yer monkey hole you Hun cunt. 

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers3:

6 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but haven't seen any posts from PARKLIFE for a while. Is he still on here or did he quit it? Anyone know?

I'm still here. Just posting less. It's hard to wade through the Ramy and Rolling Hills excrement to get to the decent posts on a mobile these days. The pages jump about on my phone when I'm trying to browse. 

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He didn’t even post about Keith Lasley in the “players you love to hate” thread.

😱

I'll be sure to remedy that. 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

He seems to be spending more of his time being condescending, holier than thou and generally boring people on a well known Aberdeen forum. He kinda sucks the life out of most threads he appears in. 

Hiya Farcity, hiya pal. Don't think I know you at all, so I'll not take your sad wee bitchiness to heart. 

6 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

i think this board is less pish without praklife, and more shit with him....... cue some hiya's

It's good news for you that I've pretty much stopped posting then, isn't it? 

5 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Was thinking the same myself. Maybe he's finally found the love of his life?

Also the current talk about Stevie May reminds me that Ormond in his various guises has vanished too. Met him in Kazakhstan and he's a smashing bloke.

It would be sad if they are lost to the board. They've been two of the better posters round here for the last couple of years.

Ormond is banned pal. He's literally just asked me to tell you that and also that he says thanks for your kind words.

2 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Ormond is banned pal. He's literally just asked me to tell you that and also that he says thanks for your kind words.

He is busy in Chicago, you know he lives in Chicago now, looking for some sow to molest, take the boy out of the pigsty, sorry Perth.....

Ive never seen anyonee as tight as him, never bought a drink all day, then pisses off when its his round, typical hun.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

"Nobody move ! That tractor driver got banned and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it."

FFS all Ormond did was wind up a few very precious wee huns.

Bring the Chicago fermer back.

Aye Ormond got banned for posting under ‘Ormond’ and ‘The Ormond’ just to prove that he wasn’t actually banned from being ‘Ormond’ 😆🙈

Great guy though, top man! 👍🏼 

8 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"Nobody move ! That tractor driver got banned and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it."

FFS all Ormond did was wind up a few very precious wee huns.

Bring the Chicago fermer back.

Seconded. For the first time in my life I'm painting. Now I know any idiot should be able to do it but I was needing advice from an experienced idiot and now I find out he's not here? Clip clop.

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Seconded. For the first time in my life I'm painting. Now I know any idiot should be able to do it but I was needing advice from an experienced idiot and now I find out he's not here? Clip clop.

😂😂

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

Stevie may is leaving Aberdeen, he's been told he's not needed so I never included him.

St Mirren after him I believe, if he came to us and we ended up with the player St Johnstone had then I’d be delighted.  

13 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Jordan Rossiter has gone on loan to Fleetwood Town.

Thank fuck for that. Vanity signing or old boys favour. Either way it was always going to be a waste of money.