Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 272 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Warburton has signed Lee Wallace, Liam Kelly and Dom Ball for QPR and is linked with Jason Holt and Barrie MacKay!  He certainly has a transfer strategy and sticks to it!  He'll be o ut of there before the Halloween decorations come down.

4 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Kev Umnio now hates Cove Rangers then.

Who would have thought that the useless hobo cunt would’ve the best manager we have had in 5 years. The club had a massive clusterfuck in replacing him with two absolute bellends. 

16 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

James Wilson back at Aberdeen on a two-year deal.

Not sure what to make of this. The support will be split on him, half will say hes a work shy waste of talent, others think he will need a confidence boost

Theres a player in there somewhere, I hope he knuckles down and shows what he can do.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not sure what to make of this. The support will be split on him, half will say hes a work shy waste of talent, others think he will need a confidence boost

Theres a player in there somewhere, I hope he knuckles down and shows what he can do.

For me, it depends on what he's getting.

If he's at the top end of the earners, I think it's a rather big gamble, that possibly is not worth the risk.

If he's on a much more modest wage in terms of the pay structure, he's likely worth a punt.

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

For me, it depends on what he's getting.

If he's at the top end of the earners, I think it's a rather big gamble, that possibly is not worth the risk.

If he's on a much more modest wage in terms of the pay structure, he's likely worth a punt.

hoping they have sold him on getting career back on track - he should have plenty of money as it is 

year in Scotland, doing well, and he will earn a move back to England with a decent team

in some ways I am surprised he has signed, & not just ran back down to Manchester

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Celtic signing a left back from rapid Vienna. Is this an indication that Tierney is off?

I think they needed one regardless as is Izaguirre not away again so think they're a bit short for cover.

6 minutes ago, The Black Bra said:

From a Scotland point of view what would be better, Arsenal or Napoli? Wherever he goes (I’d he goes) would be handy if they converted him into a centre half....

Nobody is going to convert him into a centre half, his best position by far is left back.

17 minutes ago, The Black Bra said:

From a Scotland point of view what would be better, Arsenal or Napoli? Wherever he goes (I’d he goes) would be handy if they converted him into a centre half....

Learning the sleazy dark arts of defending in Italian football would be my preference.

2 hours ago, The Black Bra said:

Naples by a country mile under a manager that's won the lot. Arsenal at this particular time are a soulless mess going nowhere.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Hibs are trying to get Preston goalie Chris Maxwell on loan.

This deal went through.  Terrible news for Hibs. 

Not great on the pitch but think he causes more issues off the pitch too.