Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 270 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

The Hubbies have signed a striker, Christian Doidge , from Forest Green Rovers. Fee of £250,000+ being reported.

Reports that David Turnbull's move to Celtic  may be off. Their not satisfied with his knee or something like that.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s been having a medical since Friday morning.

Celtic saying he’s a bit bashed and want him half price?

Let’s be honest here if the medical has highlighted issues then they are correct to investigate it all and if worth the gamble push for a cut price deal. No different to agreeing to buy a good looking motor over the phone to then discover it’s exhaust needs replacing along with all 4 tyres and fan belt.

I feel for the lad, let’s hope it isn’t anything serious. 

5 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

St Mirren looking for their 11th manager in 9 years, season starts soon only 14 first team squad players.

Shambles.   

What the fuck happened there ?? 😂🙈 I seen a tweet about Coleriane saying the friendly was definitely on followed 15 minutes later by  a tweet from St Mirren saying ‘ naw it isn’t’  and inviting fans to claim back their travel expenses . 😂😳

18 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s been having a medical since Friday morning.

Celtic saying he’s a bit bashed and want him half price?

During the medical traces of deodorant were found on his body. Celtic have to be careful. (Stolen from Twitter) 

6 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I read today that David Moyes contract with Man Utd officially comes to an end in 5 days. He was sacked in 2014.

I’m sure I heard this is the last year of Alan pardews 8 years contract at Newcastle 😂

21 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

What the fuck happened there ?? 😂🙈 I seen a tweet about Coleriane saying the friendly was definitely on followed 15 minutes later by  a tweet from St Mirren saying ‘ naw it isn’t’  and inviting fans to claim back their travel expenses . 😂😳

From what I've read, he's still based in NI and St Mirren wanted him to move to Scotland.

Friendly cancelled as he's expected to be going back to Coleraine as manager.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

In what way?

The pathetic tweets, the deal being off and back on again, pictured in a Celtic strip about a week ago before a medical had been done, it's been chaotic, much like everything has since 4:45pm on cup final day.

5 hours ago, Mox said:

The pathetic tweets, the deal being off and back on again, pictured in a Celtic strip about a week ago before a medical had been done, it's been chaotic, much like everything has since 4:45pm on cup final day.

I even had Mo Johnston flashbacks after the strip picture. 😂

Jamie Walker re-signs for Hearts who have also signed striker Conor Washington from Sheffield Utd.

Today's paper pish:

Celtic linked with Paddy McNair of Middlesbrough and Luca Connell of Bolton.

Hibs are trying to get Preston goalie Chris Maxwell on loan. They've also got a South African striker on trial.

Aberdeen linked with Dylan McGeouch

Kilmarnock have Preston's Ben Pringle and Derby's Kellan Gordon on trial.

Falkirk are supposed to be getting £200,000 from former player Will Vaulks transfer from Rotherham to Cardiff.