Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 269 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

And £3m plus for a kid that’s had a handful of good games. That’s where our recruitment is at present. Next season might well be closer that many think with Lennon and Lawell in charge.

That’s a bit disingenuous.

He scored more goals than your £9 million centre forward and from midfield at a bottom 6 club.

12 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The meltdown begins 🤣🤣

15m isn't enough for Tierney and 5m is too much for McKenna. 

This is going to be a fun summer

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

That would make more sense. More bull shit made up by the sun

Vanderwank sumed up in 2 posts. Total drama queen or should that be quine? 🤔

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Vanderwank sumed up in 2 posts. Total drama queen or should that be quine? 🤔

Are you always this thick? 

Where was the drama from me? 

Edited by vanderark14

Joe Aribo due to sign for us today- pretty chuffed with our business so far if I'm honest. 

If we can now somehow get rid of Holt, Dorrans, Lafferty and Grezda please. QPR rumoured to be offering £250k for Holt, Warbs aiming for some banter years down London town. 

11 minutes ago, Debian said:

Joe Aribo due to sign for us today- pretty chuffed with our business so far if I'm honest. 

If we can now somehow get rid of Holt, Dorrans, Lafferty and Grezda please. QPR rumoured to be offering £250k for Holt, Warbs aiming for some banter years down London town. 

20k a week is madness. 

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It looks like Jamie Walker is going back to Hearts permanently. He's asked Wigan to tear up his contract.

Will fit right in amongst Leveins cheats, has previous

Edited by dan cake

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm glad he is away, on his day he is unstoppable but his day doesn't happen often enough.

Disagree. Not about his inconsistency but on his day he was much more effective than anyone else we’ve got in an attacking sense so from that perspective I’d have liked him to stay.

GMS being good every third game or having a 3/4 game purple patch two or three times a season is better than the rest of the motley crue we’ve got cruising along in consistent averageness!

Edited by wee-toon-red

16 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

Disagree. Not about his inconsistency but on his day he was much more effective than anyone else we’ve got in an attacking sense so from that perspective I’d have liked him to stay.

GMS being good every third game or having a 3/4 game purple patch two or three times a season is better than the rest of the motley crue we’ve got cruising along in consistent averageness!

He can be replaced, hes not the same type of loss as shinnie for example. We lost him back at the cup final anyway. He hasn't really played since then

I don't mind McKenna.

I just think that if we spend £5m on a CB, he should be better than the 2 best options we already have and I'm not sure McKenna is at the moment, although I don't think he is far behind.

I'll be pleased to get Turnbull despite still thinking it is a position we shouldn't be focusing on.