Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 268 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not strictly true, Shay Logan wouldn’t be welcomed because he reported racist abuse. 

:lol:

The shepherds on here use any excuse to get 'poor' Shay into the conversation lol. Congratulations though, this must be the most tenuous link yet 🤣

I certainly wouldn't want him........cos he's shite. 

17 minutes ago, slasher said:

:lol:

The shepherds on here use any excuse to get 'poor' Shay into the conversation lol. Congratulations though, this must be the most tenuous link yet 🤣

I certainly wouldn't want him........cos he's shite. 

The shepherds on here do nothonh of the sort. Why make stuff up to prove a point? 

Regarding turnbull, is it possible the club increased their offer? 

33 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not strictly true, Shay Logan wouldn’t be welcomed because he reported racist abuse. 

Shay Logan wouldn't be welcomed purely on the basis that even he is worse than Lustig, which is an achievement in many ways.

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The shepherds on here do nothonh of the sort. Why make stuff up to prove a point? 

Regarding turnbull, is it possible the club increased their offer? 

I'm not making anything up. His name has been raised on numerous threads that have feck all to do with him or Aberdeen. 

As regards Turnbull I've only seen one source claim there was an improvement in any offer, no confirmation on that tho. 

Edited by slasher

Just now, slasher said:

I'm not making anything up. His name has been raised on a numerous threads that have feck all to do with him or Aberdeen. 

As regards Turnbull I've only seen one source claim there was an improvement in any offer, no confirmation on that tho. 

As far as i can remember logans name tends to pop up when aberdeen play celtic or when hes being an ass. A lot of the time his name is brought up by other fans, its usually celtic fans and one killie fan who have a problem with him. Most aberdeen fans will agree hes a knob but aberdeen fans dont try and shoehorn him into discussions like you insinuated. Im not going to bother but youre welcome to search and prove me wrong. 

So its actually possible celtic caved and made a better offer after their first "magnificent" offer. Well well well indeed. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So its actually possible celtic caved and made a better offer after their first "magnificent" offer. Well well well indeed. 

There's every chance. Plenty of things could have changed his mind though. For all we know the first thing Norwich told him was that he was getting punted straight back to Motherwell for a season. Either way, after a very strange transfer, the deal is done.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

Just now, Tartan_McCole said:

There's every chance. Plenty of things could have changed his mind though. For all we know the first thing Norwich told him was that he was getting punted straight back to Motherwell for a season. Either way, after a very strange dealing, the deal is done.

Sensible post at last on this topic. 

Just now, slasher said:

Certainly more sensible than the shite you and Dandyhun have been posting 👍

Awe poor wee slasher taking the huff because hes been posting made up shite 👍🏻

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t know, he had other options, he considered them, and appears to have decided Celtic is the best option.

Perhaps diving in and accepting the 1st offer would have been worse advice than weighing up his options....

By all accounts he’s a decent level-headed boy.

I know hardly anything about Turnbull but I hope its not the usual pish from a young Scottish lad ‘ They’ve nae broon sauce in Norwich by the way “  Please tell me he’s not ‘one of them’ 

🙈

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I know hardly anything about Turnbull but I hope its not the usual pish from a young Scottish lad ‘ They’ve nae broon sauce in Norwich by the way “  Please tell me he’s not ‘one of them’ 

🙈

His Da is Celtic draft. No joke...

Aberdeen have signed Jon Gallagher on loan from Atlanta United. 

I'd like to think both Aberdeen and McKenna tell Celtic to eff off. Last season  McKenna apparently said he wants to move to England eventually