Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 267 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I reckon that's not a bad signing for the Dons.

He was certainly a very popular player with the Derby fans. Lots of them online are wishing him all the best and many are saying he's been one of their favourite players in recent years.

All these bizzare statements coming from Celtic in the past week or so about Turnbull makes me wonder if they are trying to catch out the mole thats been leaking news. Maybe I'm over estimating their intelligence. One things for sure it's certainly made John Kennedy look a tit, wishing him all the best at Norwich. 

Edited by Och Aye

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

But he’s shite and a money grabber...

😂

Didn't see that from anyone on here? 

I have seen fans of the 'family club' elevate him to hero status, wanting public parks named after him. Also, fans of other diddy clubs creaming themselves over his apparent snub to Celtic......... now that is funny! :lol:

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Didn't see that from anyone on here? 

I have seen fans of the 'family club' elevate him to hero status, wanting public parks named after him. Also, fans of other diddy clubs creaming themselves over his apparent snub to Celtic......... now that is funny! :lol:

You seen the abuse he’s been getting on Twitter, including from the club itself?

They’ll be doing his unveiling across the road in the velodrome with all the back pedalling.

Whats the “family club” patter?

any “we move on”.

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

You seen the abuse he’s been getting on Twitter, including from the club itself?

They’ll be doing his unveiling across the road in the velodrome with all the back pedalling.

Whats the “family club” patter?

any “we move on”.

Celtic fc have been giving Turnbull 'abuse'? I don't think so. If the boy signs he'll be welcomed same as every other player. 👍

Twitter is not really a place for you I don't think. 

Just now, Blackpool78 said:

The boy has been badly advised that is clear here..... Looking forward to seeing him playing next year hopefully he can reproduce the same form he showed at motherwell 

I don’t know, he had other options, he considered them, and appears to have decided Celtic is the best option.

Perhaps diving in and accepting the 1st offer would have been worse advice than weighing up his options....

By all accounts he’s a decent level-headed boy.

27 minutes ago, slasher said:

Probably not, it can be utterly toxic, particularly when you involve the tribalism of football.

Is there any Scottish football news thread that doesn’t degenerate to historic child abuse and rangers going bust within 20 replies?

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Probably not, it can be utterly toxic, particularly when you involve the tribalism of football.

Is there any Scottish football news thread that doesn’t degenerate to historic child abuse and rangers going bust within 20 replies?

The short answer to that question is no, almost certainly not. 

Apart from being a valuable unfiltered source of news Twitter is full of utter pond life! 

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

Apart from being a valuable unfiltered source of news Twitter is full of utter pond life! 

👍🏻 agree on both counts.

Good for instant news, and can be relatively entertaining when there’s a pond life melt down in progress, but also utterly depressing that some of the cretins that inhabit it walk among us.

Edited by sbcmfc

40 minutes ago, slasher said:

Celtic fc have been giving Turnbull 'abuse'? I don't think so. If the boy signs he'll be welcomed same as every other player. 👍

Not strictly true, Shay Logan wouldn’t be welcomed because he reported racist abuse.