Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 263 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

49 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Brescia that's in for him apparently.  Ok it's not Milan or Juventus, but Serie A fitba... can only be good for him.

Rumours that Celtic, Derby and Stoke are after him too. 

He's 1 year left on his Barnsley contract so likely to move this summer.

I'd be tempted by Italy. 

3 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Rumours that Celtic, Derby and Stoke are after him too. 

He's 1 year left on his Barnsley contract so likely to move this summer.

I'd be tempted by Italy. 

If he wants to improve as a player he's better off in Italy. If he just wants the cash, he'd be better in England. 

The only reason for joining Celtic is to get a couple of medals. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If he wants to improve as a player he's better off in Italy. If he just wants the cash, he'd be better in England. 

The only reason for joining Celtic is to get a couple of medals. 

Totally agree with this. Not just improve as a player, more than likely improve as a person as well ( that’s not a pop at him by the way )

On 6/5/2019 at 8:04 PM, kumnio said:

When I read that Hutton had been released, I thought he would be back at Ibrox after Tavernier gets sold.

That would be good, the Onion Bears would be in a frenzy if Hutton and Greegsy were back together ( on huge wages 😂👍)

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

That would be good, the Onion Bears would be in a frenzy if Hutton and Greegsy were back together ( on huge wages 😂👍)

If Hutton made the same impact as McGregor then I'd be happy but I think he's probably a busted flush now. 

On 6/7/2019 at 8:56 PM, sbcmfc said:

Seems Celtic have offered somewhere between £1-2 million.

Motherwell have made it clear they will start talking at £3million.

😂

Peter Lowball

Peter Lowball...... Do you think he will just pay what Motherwell ask for????? Seriously some clowns on here that know how to run football clubs

4 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Peter Lowball...... Do you think he will just pay what Motherwell ask for????? Seriously some clowns on here that know how to run football clubs

No, he states that Motherwell have said they’re not interested in hearing any bids unless it’s £3,000,000 or over. 

I thought that was pretty obvious, so if they’re lowballed, it’ll be laughed out of the door. 

39 minutes ago, giblet said:

Scott Allan will be formerly signed back at Hibees tomorrow.  Couple of players from English League 1 signed in last week as well as Hecky starts to build his own team.

I'd be surprised if Hibs don't finish third next season. Paul Heckingbottom seems to have really got a grip of things at Easter Rd and the players seem to enjoy playing under his system.

11 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I'd be surprised if Hibs don't finish third next season. Paul Heckingbottom seems to have really got a grip of things at Easter Rd and the players seem to enjoy playing under his system.

Fancy a charity bet on that?

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

need to get a striker in before even thinking that.  Kamberi had a poor season, some people thinking it was lack of decent service as he had with Allan the season before.  Would be surprised to get McNulty back.  Big one for us is Marciano, for me best keeper in the league last season.  he has made noises about a transfer and if we lose him that will be a blow.  

On 6/9/2019 at 4:32 PM, Blackpool78 said:

See John McGinn. Ya clown. 

18 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I’d be amazed if they do. 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

See John McGinn. Ya clown. 

Exactly.

Trying to get him on the cheap, which was all very well 10 years ago when clubs like Motherwell were living hand to mouth and they were the only bidders.

Motherwell will get around £3 million with a sell on clause.

Shame he’s not likely to play for us again unless we get him back on loan...

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Was thinking the same!

feck off, just have a bet between yourselves, don't make it for charity.

if you want and can give to charity just do it, don't let it hinge on a sporting outcome.

7 hours ago, Boynze said:

feck off, just have a bet between yourselves, don't make it for charity.

if you want and can give to charity just do it, don't let it hinge on a sporting outcome.

It is a bet between themselves. I’ve had these types of bets myself on here, generally the only winner is really TASA, apart from having the moral victory. 

51 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Motherwell agree deal with Celtic for Turnbull. 

Hope an English team makes a move soon. Bad time to try and sell season tickets 

Sky suggesting it’s £3m with a potential £250k on add ons. Presumably Motherwell will have a 15-20% sell on clause?

14 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Sky suggesting it’s £3m with a potential £250k on add ons. Presumably Motherwell will have a 15-20% sell on clause?

If Motherwell could get him loaned back into the bargain, that would be a really good deal for them.

I see Rangers are apparently looking to loan Hastie out...

19 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

If Motherwell could get him loaned back into the bargain, that would be a really good deal for them.

I see Rangers are apparently looking to loan Hastie out...

If Turnbull keeps the current form going he'll be pretty close to the Celtic first team. This kid has it all imo, different players but think he's a better prospect than McFadden was at same stage of his career. Celtic have got a gem if it goes thru. 

As for Hastie I'd imagine it will be top Championship team like Dundee who get him on loan. I'd take him back at Fir Park right enough but we've a few fickle fans who wont. 

26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And Rangers sign Greg Stewart. Under impressed. 

If he's the replacement for Kent then we're stuffed. 

Jones and Stewart, not exactly getting the heart racing.  Time will tell but not sure that this is an improvement on what we have already got.

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Jones and Stewart, not exactly getting the heart racing.  Time will tell but not sure that this is an improvement on what we have already got.

Summer signings don't seem to be tying in with Gerrard's comments about going for Quality over Quantity this time - looks like the exact opposite to me so far? That said there's little sign of Aberdeen reversing the slip in standards of the last 2 seasons yet and overall it gets harder year on year to determine what is a good signing in Scottish football. Must stop living in the '80s! :-)

14 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

it used to be Kilmarnock that got the guys who were no longer any use for Rangers  (McCoist,Durrant etc)  Now it seems the other way around... 😉