Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 258 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Wallace has been treated terribly by Rangers. He is an excellent player and deserves a chance to play 1st team football again. 

I've no idea what happened for him to be frozen out but I can't agree that he IS an excellent player. 

Even in the Championship he was done. He WAS an excellent player but not any more. 

27 minutes ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Had a tremendous game when I saw him at Hampden.

It probably gets lost, but that performance was one of the funniest on field parts of “the banter years”.

Not in a league with the Jim White/Charles Green hospital bed interview, that was gold dust.

24 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

It probably gets lost, but that performance was one of the funniest on field parts of “the banter years”.

Not in a league with the Jim White/Charles Green hospital bed interview, that was gold dust.

It wasn't the "banter years", it was this season!!

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Never knew they'd ended!

Did you see that photo of Ryan Kent with a massive ‘ ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME” tattoo across his torso ? The same day he was given 7 out of 10 by the Daily Record for the Kilmarnock game . 😂😂😂 

4 hours ago, Debian said:

Roberto Di Matteo also in the hunt.

He must have the wolves at his door.

Derek Adams came across as one hell of an arrogant fanny with his reasons for turning down Dundee and why he won't be applying for Kilmarnock. It wasn't long ago he was slagging off our league and claiming English League Two clubs would storm it up here. Have fun at Oldham or wherever you end up next season you cunt.