Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 248 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

No wonder this board is quickly dying if the last few pages of this thread are anything to go by. Can't believe these are grown men posting. Seems to be there are only half a dozen posters who post on every single thread, arguing with each other. It's a real shame really

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I take it you are referring to Stewart?

Of course i am. Referring to being "delighted" about a transfer window in which you lost your best performer this season is at best bizarre. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You really are obsessed by Killie.

Another bizarre comment. Not really sure what you're basing that on. I actually quite like Killie are i'm happy to see them doing well. 

It's a shame that yourself and quite a few of your fellow fans have become so bitter now that your team is near the top of the league. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's a shame that yourself and quite a few of your fellow fans have become so bitter now that your team is near the top of the league. 

I havent noticed much of that on here to be honest, but  do look at P&B, and the biggest twats seem to support Killie strangely.

12 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

So is he immortal as he was the first to had the Gaul to keep Shankly waiting?

I imagine winning the cup was the main reason. Shankly was just determined to get in the dressing room. Imagine being on the door, Jock Stein says nobody to come in but it's Shankly at the door.

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Don't buy into this referee corruption bullshit myself, however this guys transfer must surely have a few peoples arses twitching.  Brown envelopes anyone?

Dunno.

He was apparently a good player in Mexico, full international for a decent country, seems he had a £6.5 million transfer in Mexico 18 months before Rangers got him for less than half that.

On paper it’s a decent signing, depends how much they knew of his baggage?

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Dunno.

He was apparently a good player in Mexico, full international for a decent country, seems he had a £6.5 million transfer in Mexico 18 months before Rangers got him for less than half that.

On paper it’s a decent signing, depends how much they knew of his baggage?

Or maybe Askit powder doesn't make you play as good as the Mexican version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 12:19 PM, JECK said:

Realistically how long before Rogers goes back down the road and is replaced by Lennon ? Feels like everything going on presently is just a pre-curser to what's really going on and it's almost obvious thats what's going to happen.  I reckon next summer. Celtic will improve slightly in the champs league, stroll to another title, Rodgers leaves and Lennon will guide hibs to top 3 and head to Celtic.

Cheers ta, (bit out with the timing right enough)

Dons sign Greg Halford, played 28 games for Cardiff last season.

Possibly a mischaveous hun updated his wiki.......

Aberdeen

On the 26th of February 2019, Greg signed for Aberdeen Football Club. Dons manager Derek McInnes, a level 21 mason grandmaster, said he hoped Halford would play a variety of positions both on the pitch and within the lodge. Fan reaction to Hanford's signing has been generally positive but questions have been raised over a scatter gun approach to transfers in recent years with steller names such as Donovan Daniels and Alan Tait being allowed to leave the club. 

Following his move, Halford was able to secure a home in the Balnagask area of Aberdeen.