Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 245 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

24 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Reynolds to Utd too I’m hearing

Brian Mclauchlin reporting that too. 

That would be 6 out and 1 in (If you consider Lowe as status quo). That’s a lot of wages to free up if nobody else coming in?  Barker latest rumour after Celtic refusing to let Hayes go......

Edited by SMcoolJ

40 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Bigiramana to Hibs

Aye, apparently Hartley was twitter speculation, but Bigirimana being reported by BBC.

Robinson doesn’t fancy him and he’ll be on good money.

Nice player and apparently nice bloke, but nobody will be gutted to see him go. Doesn’t work hard enough defensively and I’d argue isn’t good enough to get away with that. 

43 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Brian Mclauchlin reporting that too. 

That would be 6 out and 1 in (If you consider Lowe as status quo). That’s a lot of wages to free up if nobody else coming in?  Barker latest rumour after Celtic refusing to let Hayes go......

Can't understand loaning out Wright & Anderson if nobody coming in??

39 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

Can't understand loaning out Wright & Anderson if nobody coming in??

Agreed. If we’ve got someone else coming in then giving these lads some game time makes a lot of sense (see Peter Pawlett). However, if that’s it for us in this window all it takes is a couple of injuries and we’re threadbare. 

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

Mulumbu to Killie and Calvin Miller to Ayr on loan. Toljan expected to sign on loan from Dortmund before the deadline hopefully 👍

Another loan until the end of the season. Hard to get excited about tbh, especially when he hasn't played this season by all accounts.

6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Another loan until the end of the season. Hard to get excited about tbh, especially when he hasn't played this season by all accounts.

He can't be any worse than Lustig and he looks good going forward from the little I've seen. We've certainly stored up a lot of work in the summer for someone which is disappointing but every window is the same. I don't think anyone is surprised any more.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Like I care what you think. We can only play who are in front of us. Make mine a Treble....

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if you care what I think, I’m merely stating that you’re getting all excited for the annual humping in europe next season and a board that are more interested in stock piling cash and taking the fans for mugs. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if you care what I think, I’m merely stating that you’re getting all excited for the annual humping in europe next season and a board that are more interested in stock piling cash and taking the fans for mugs. 

I don't give a fuck about you DD, or your opinions.  Humping in Europe,? Erm, we are still in Europe at the moment with our current squad. How was your European adventure?

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't give a fuck about you DD, or your opinions.  Humping in Europe,? Erm, we are still in Europe at the moment with our current squad. How was your European adventure?

You’re in the consolation cup, after failing to qualify what you entered. 

We lost in our first round, but gave a fairly good account of ourselves. 

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You’re in the consolation cup, after failing to qualify what you entered. 

We lost in our first round, but gave a fairly good account of ourselves. 

You are correct. Hard to compete with Europe's elite with a 400 million pound payroll.. Here is where you get me wrong DD. I would be happy to see Aberdeen progress in Europe, I really would. As I would all Scottish teams, except Sevco. They are British and I hate them..