Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 229 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I would take Lee Wallace to Pittodrie. What’s his situation?

Really?!? I can't think of many I'd rather sign less. We don't have enough money to waste a wage on a waster who's just happy to pick up how cash with the minimum of effort. 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Really?!? I can't think of many I'd rather sign less. We don't have enough money to waste a wage on a waster who's just happy to pick up how cash with the minimum of effort. 

Yeah, better option than Considine at lb all day long. We’ve had cunts play for us before and will have cunts that will play for us in the future. That’s life I’m afraid. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, better option than Considine at lb all day long. We’ve had cunts play for us before and will have cunts that will play for us in the future. That’s life I’m afraid. 

It's not being a cunt that's the issue. It's being a waster who has zero interest in being the best player he can be. 

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I didn't realise a couple of orange fucktards spoke for the entire Rangers support! 

Perhaps you should listen to the sensible majority instead of the raving looney minority

wait-a-minute-strike-that-reverse-it.jpg

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I would take Lee Wallace to Pittodrie. What’s his situation?

:yikes3:  We want someone who'll fight in the trenches. Not someone who'll take the easy route and try and disguise it as loyalty.

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

There's no denying Andy's heart, commitment, effort and desire.

andy_web_main-1024x576.jpg

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It's not being a cunt that's the issue. It's being a waster who has zero interest in being the best player he can be. 

He’s possibly just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I would like to find out if that was true, possibly even a loan deal until the summer. 

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

wait-a-minute-strike-that-reverse-it.jpg

:yikes3:  We want someone who'll fight in the trenches. Not someone who'll take the easy route and try and disguise it as loyalty.

There's no denying Andy's heart, commitment, effort and desire.

andy_web_main-1024x576.jpg

Correct, there’s no denying all of those attributes that he has by the bucketload, but the ones he doesn’t have are very important. Pace, ability to get up and down the flank are very important in the modern game, he doesn’t have that in his locker and the aforementioned ones don’t win games, if they did, I’d be playing for Aberdeen and have 100+ Scotland caps. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

He’s possibly just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I would like to find out if that was true, possibly even a loan deal until the summer. 

Some folk cant hide their loathing for anything Rangers, your wasting your time coming up with reasonable questions. Pretty certain their is absolutely no Rangers player would walk into Aberdeen in their minds.

Probably wouldn't entertain Defoe, even if he played for nothing..now he is a Rangers player.

Edited by The White Ceelo

Wallace hardly even gets a game for Sevco (who haven't beaten the Dons in what will be over a year).

37 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Probably wouldn't entertain Defoe, even if he played for nothing..now he is a Rangers player.

No, we 'entertained' Jim Bett (among others).

(Lewis Ferguson and Dom Ball being the 'current' latest.)

Surely Rangers will need to start moving players out pretty soon ?

Wes Foderingham, Jamie Murphy, Graham Dorrans, Lee Wallace & Carlos Peña are all soaking up wage money that Rangers can ill afford to waste.

And that's not even counting the players they've loaned out who probably have no future at the club such as:

Jak Alnwick, Lee Hodson, Myles Beerman, Jason Holt, Joe Dodoo, Eduardo Herrera & Greg Docherty.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

41 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

North End have signed Jayden Stockley. 

Dons fans, is he as bad as I think he is? IMO, he is never good enough for the Championship, considering Moult has only just about got going for Preston and Stevie May was a complete disaster. 

He was pretty poor for us, but as my earlier comment about Wallace said, maybe the wrong club for him. He certainly seemed to catch fire again, I suppose time will tell really. He could very well be the next £10,000,000 striker in the epl. 

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Surely Rangers will need to start moving players out pretty soon ?

Wes Foderingham, Jamie Murphy, Graham Dorrans, Lee Wallace & Carlos Peña are all soaking up wage money that Rangers can ill afford to waste.

And that's not even counting the players they've loaned out who probably have no future at the club such as:

Jak Alnwick, Lee Hodson, Myles Beerman, Jason Holt, Joe Dodoo, Eduardo Herrera & Greg Docherty.

Murphy will be a regular when he's back from injury imo and Dorrans will feature heavily when he's back fit again. I think it's sensible to keep Foderingham or Alnwick as back up keepers and just get rid of one of those. Beerman and I think could have a future at the club but Doherty will almost certainly be a useful player for us in the next few years. Hopefully the others get bought by the club's they are loaned to, but I don't think they can have much longer left on their contracts so we could punt then on loan again and let their contracts run down.

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

He was an international player who was happy to go and play in the Scottish lower leagues for years, as long as he kept getting paid. 

Its a definite no from me. 

8 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Some folk cant hide their loathing for anything Rangers, your wasting your time coming up with reasonable questions. Pretty certain their is absolutely no Rangers player would walk into Aberdeen in their minds.

You don't half talk utter shite, son. We have an ex-Rangers player playing for us most weeks. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You don't half talk utter shite, son. We have an ex-Rangers player playing for us most weeks. 

Not forgetting your manager.

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He was an international player who was happy to go and play in the Scottish lower leagues for years, as long as he kept getting paid. 

Its a definite no from me. 

Lee "I never felt like a Scotland player" Wallace

How in fucks name can you not "feel like a Scotland player" ? 

Glaikit cunt. 

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

The wheels are slowly beginning to turn at Parkheid. Should be some movement in the next few days 👍

However are the tyres any good or the type that get put on when you’re skint and thinking short term?

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

However are the tyres any good or the type that get put on when you’re skint and thinking short term?

Haha, two of them sound fine to me the other two would come into the project category I would say.