Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 225 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

46 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've met more Huns in recent times with a rabid hatred of all things Scottish, than I have Celtic.

All things are different. U watch celtic park and not a scottish flag in sight. Rangers are not much better but take more of the flak. This debate needs to be jad though and i make no apologies. I live for the day we get independence. And those that want to stay in england or ireland can happliy go there. Is that a simple enough ask?

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

All things are different. U watch celtic park and not a scottish flag in sight. Rangers are not much better but take more of the flak. This debate needs to be jad though and i make no apologies. I live for the day we get independence. And those that want to stay in england or ireland can happliy go there. Is that a simple enough ask?

There’s a huge difference between Celtic not flying Scotland flags and thousands of Huns pumping out anti Scottish pish all the time though.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I actually saw a few saltires from the TV coverage on sunday and all were in home ends, albeit the away end were the staunchest of huns, so no surprise there were no saltires.

Was a blue saltire at the back of the GB section and another not that much further along in the North? Stand.

Quite a few saltires in green too, although that's not the Scottish flag but every team changes the saltire to suit their club. Dundee Utd, Hibs, Ayr Utd etc.

Neither Old FIrm side really has many saltires, ever at games.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I saw a few Saltires on Sunday , from the Celtic end,  quite clearly seen on the TV..     You see them at Ibrox as well, however they are overun by U.J's 

There are far more UJ's at Ibrox than Irish flags at Parkhead.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If u dont take a flag kid. Then no. I have taken our st andrews cross to many scotland games. Supporting the country i was born in. Not the flag of another country. Do u get it yet?? No way u will. The hate carrys on though so batter on.

Hi, "kid". I'm not sure how carrying a flag is "racist". I think it's possible that you don't know what the word means 

All you do is spout nonsense and constantly claim that people are spreading "hate", when they've rarely done anything of the sort.

Give us all a break.  

13 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If u dont take a flag kid. Then no. I have taken our st andrews cross to many scotland games. Supporting the country i was born in. Not the flag of another country. Do u get it yet?? No way u will. The hate carrys on though so batter on.

Starting to sound more and more like a Liam Gallagher Twitter parody. Cryptic gibberish. As you were.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, euan2020 said:

Nice, that’ll allow them to poach 10 year olds even more to try and dominate football in Aberdeen........

Now where have we seen this before???

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Nice, that’ll allow them to poach 10 year olds even more to try and dominate football in Aberdeen........

Was it Hutchy Vale that used to do that with Edinburgh laddies?

13 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Did Darren Ferguson  (Fergies son) not used to play for them back in the day ? 

I remember of the guys at worked played for them and said he was no great shakes, and went on to play professional 

On 9/4/2018 at 7:36 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Are you doing this in character the whole time ? Admirable stamina.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:36 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

If u dont take a flag kid. Then no. I have taken our St. Andrews cross to many scotland games. Supporting the country i was born in. Not the flag of another country. Do u get it yet?? No way u will. The hate carrys on though so batter on.

It's actually the saltire.

Most ("our") if they actually knew what was what wouldn't acknowledge a non-Biblical capital 'S' Saint.

Religion out of everything, please.

• 3 months later...

Motherwell have apparently signed Ross McCormack on loan until the end of the season.

On paper (if true?) we’ve signed a £12 million forward reportedly on £40k plus a week as a replacement for Ryan Bowman.

:lol:

Rumour started yesterday and he was with the Motherwell suits at the game today....

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Motherwell have apparently signed Ross McCormack on loan until the end of the season.

On paper (if true?) we’ve signed a £12 million forward reportedly on £40k plus a week as a replacement for Ryan Bowman.

:lol:

Rumour started yesterday and he was with the Motherwell suits at the game today....

If true, that’s one of the best SPFL signings in a long time!