Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 203 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

9 minutes ago, macy37 said:

French Eddy signs a 4 year deal. 

What do you think that means for Griffiths?  I wouldn't have thought Celtic were paying £8M+ to keep Edouard on the bench and if Dembele stays Griffith's might not see much game time.  Might be best for Scotland if he moves on somewhere?

39 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

What do you think that means for Griffiths?  I wouldn't have thought Celtic were paying £8M+ to keep Edouard on the bench and if Dembele stays Griffith's might not see much game time.  Might be best for Scotland if he moves on somewhere?

There’s something doesn’t add up with him. For some reason I feel Brendan doesn’t like him, rates him maybe but not likes him. Diet, attitude, lifestyle? I think regardless of this signing he’s on borrowed time unless Dembele leaves and even then that might not be enough. 

47 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Lot of rumours of Adam Rooney to United. 

Would be a great signing for United but its surely complete bollocks. A taxi driver special most likely 

I would absolutely love that.  He's a pile of horse sh1t!!

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

There’s something doesn’t add up with him. For some reason I feel Brendan doesn’t like him, rates him maybe but not likes him. Diet, attitude, lifestyle? I think regardless of this signing he’s on borrowed time unless Dembele leaves and even then that might not be enough. 

time to come home :ok:

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Ive wondered if he's maybe not the most dedicated when it comes to training? I'm imagining that would get you in Brendans Bad Books. 😀 

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

I would absolutely love that.  He's a pile of horse sh1t!!

I reckon he would bang them in down in  division fun  ☹️

Anyway, absolutely no danger we could fund this,  nor would he want to play in the Fundesliga. I suspect  

7 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Hopefully the end of the road. He's nothing but a cheerleader who's better at tying scarfs round posts than he is at football. If we can get shot of him and keep Dembele (difficult I'd imagine) I'd be fucking delighted.

9 hours ago, macy37 said:

I tend to agree. I'll be surprised if Dembele stays on although the latest word is we are set to offer him an extension.

BR reckons French Eddy is the best young player he has ever worked with so delighted we have pushed the boat out to get him. 👍

I don’t thing it’s rocket science that Leigh Griffiths is a banger. A talented banger, but still a banger. Must be very frustrating to work with. He’s to Brendan Rodgers what Deek Riordan was to Gordon Strachan.

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t thing it’s rocket science that Leigh Griffiths is a banger. A talented banger, but still a banger. Must be very frustrating to work with. He’s to Brendan Rodgers what Deek Riordan was to Gordon Strachan.

Spot on. He’s also not the player that Dembele is nor that Eddy will be. 

22 hours ago, macy37 said:

Some signing by Leeds. Hope board produces and back him. I’d have had him as our boss before McLeish.

If bielsa lasts more than 3 or 4 months at Leeds I'll be astonished. it's pretty obvious that his methods, whilst ultimately trying to improve players have in recent jobs alienated them. Will be fun none the less, he'll have them playing football from a different planet for a short period of time before it goes belly up.

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve always wanted a striker that is an utter cunt, but can bang in the goals. 

If griffiths is going somewhere, I’ll happily take him :ok:

Totally agree. I would take him at ibrox. He might be a prick. When he was taking yon 2nd free kick against england i turned round to one of my girlfriends and said if he scores i will support celtic. He did and i didnt. But what a feeling that was. Unfortunately he seems to have that old scottishentallity which the new managers dont like. He is born to score goals and u cant take that away from him.

52 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Totally agree. I would take him at ibrox. He might be a prick. When he was taking yon 2nd free kick against england i turned round to one of my girlfriends and said if he scores i will support celtic. He did and i didnt. But what a feeling that was. Unfortunately he seems to have that old scottishentallity which the new managers dont like. He is born to score goals and u cant take that away from him.

You took that too far.

Girlfriend!