Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Definitely. 

Craig Storie has potential. I'd expect him to play a lot more next season. 

To be honest, i'd love a big, strong, tall, dirty bassa in the middle of the pitch. I'm fed up getting out fought by Hearts, ICT and St Johnstone. 

I've been screaming all season for us to go out and get an absolute c*nt. If rumours are to be believed - we are trying to get two!!  

Same source that suggested Brown left the club after St J game (I thought he'd been on the bench) and that Collin will NOT start the final game. Also, McInnes trying to find budget to keep Robson on staff but in non-playing capacity.  

Edited by SMcoolJ

4 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

I've been screaming all season for us to go out and get an absolute c*nt. If rumours are to be believed - we are trying to get two!!  

Same source that suggested Brown left the club after St J game (I thought he'd been on the bench) and that Collin will NOT start the final game. Also, McInnes trying to find budget to keep Robson on staff but in non-playing capacity.  

Apparently Robson is on absolute peanuts as it is.  I think keeping to help with coaching would be a good move. 

Lennox to start on Sunday?  You could almost hear McInnes' disappointment with Collin last night in his post match interview. Docherty talking up Lennox today is a big clue. Wasn't aware that Brown had gone.

4 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Apparently Robson is on absolute peanuts as it is.  I think keeping to help with coaching would be a good move. 

Lennox to start on Sunday?  You could almost hear McInnes' disappointment with Collin last night in his post match interview. Docherty talking up Lennox today is a big clue. Wasn't aware that Brown had gone.

Yes, you're right. He said Lennox to start on Sunday.......  

5 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Makes sense. Celtic definitely need a bra because they've been fumbling about for some time without any support. 

Quality Sir. You even avoided the t1ts reference. I doff my cap to you. ? 

53 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Joey Barton at Murray Park.

Liverpool lad on £10k a week. 

Good to see the new company learning lessons from the past. 

King gets slaughtered for not spending any money then pelters when it looks like he might. Can't win!

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

King gets slaughtered for not spending any money then pelters when it looks like he might. Can't win!

It's not that, it's the fact that every single Rangers fan has been swearing blind that the club won't spend silly money, they won't speculate to accumulate etc etc.

Turns out they, well, are. 

500 grand a year to a kid. And Rangers have only just started.

Let's hope this is the beginning of Bankruptcy (the sequel).

1 hour ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Would be amazed too see Barton go to Rangers. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

He's up here for a golf tourney. At this stage I'd assume he's using us as a bartering chip to get a better deal from Burnley. 

Apparently having a medical.