This Board Needs Tunes - Page 78 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 11:57 PM, bonzo said:

Fair doos grim Jim.......but this is the best song on that album?

Fair enough, I don't actually own it.   It was the young guy's next door.   Probably your age :wacko:

I do have the live one from the Barra's, which is great, and it's difficult to pick a favourite from it.   I think I picked one with memory from the audience singing along (at the Barras), but went in the end for a posting of the studio track.

I think it was that jangly sound that was quite distinctive though, and it comes across on the studio version more.

6 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Fair enough, I don't actually own it.   It was the young guy's next door.   Probably your age :wacko:

I do have the live one from the Barra's, which is great, and it's difficult to pick a favourite from it.   I think I picked one with memory from the audience singing along (at the Barras), but went in the end for a posting of the studio track.

I think it was that jangly sound that was quite distinctive though, and it comes across on the studio version more.

If you listen very carefully Jim you'll hear me in it😄