This Board Needs Tunes - Page 523 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

33 minutes ago, chaff said:

Why are my links not showing previews?

I hate the internet it's the complete juxtaposition to my love of early 80s European ebm

I dunno, it sometimes happens to me, but if I click your link it opens ok as "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtCg1YcGvj4".

I think we were still on science, but you might just have changed it 😁

3 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

OK, but so far I've nothing on thermodynamics or entropy.   I'll have to keep working on it..............

Being an engineer with a BSc I reckon there's plenty to go on this theme yet. I'm still on Newtons Laws of Motion and was struggling to remember a song relating to kinetic energy but then found this.............sounds a bit like Jamiroquai but may provide a few extra ideas

I think work could be a topic in its own right, and time. And we could continue with science/engineering... 

But since it's almost Hallowe'en I wonder if just for fun we could have a weekend interlude on the supernatural? And/or anything else Hallowe'en related? Could be clichéd/cheesy but then it's Friday...?