Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Grim Jim

    1791

  • exile

    1707

  • bonzo

    1628

  • fringo

    897

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oanyhoo.   Here's the result of an afternoon I'll never get back 🤖 24-Jul    Planets including sun, moon and so on and so on. 20-Jul    Animal parts. 17-Jul    Body parts.   [   Again ] 10

Just to help some people along 😆  

The title of this song reminded me of this....  

Posted Images

Apparently the inspiration for the 1983 worldwide smash hit "The Crown" by Gary Byrd

Fucking Belter Of A Tune

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

Apparently the inspiration for the 1983 worldwide smash hit "The Crown" by Gary Byrd

Fucking Belter Of A Tune

 

Hadn't heard that one. Of course Stevie was on the Crown but I didn't realise he co-wrote it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, exile said:

Hadn't heard that one. Of course Stevie was on the Crown but I didn't realise he co-wrote it.

He sure did - also the song I posted above is from one of the greatest albums of all time (IMO of course) :ok:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, exile said:

 

Well done for digging that one out too. This theme has lasted longer than expected !😁

When we're done here, can I suggest another one and continuing with continents/peoples etc....how about South & Central Americas including Caribbean ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fringo said:

Well done for digging that one out too. This theme has lasted longer than expected !😁

When we're done here, can I suggest another one and continuing with continents/peoples etc....how about South & Central Americas including Caribbean ?

You can imagine I was tempted to head slightly north of Arabia to Babylon... [but that can wait]

Edited by exile
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bonzo said:

I wasn't going to go there but you started it 😁

 

😉 Yes, I don't normally go there, usually MJ only appears on here in Zombie mode!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...