This Board Needs Tunes - Page 249 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

6 hours ago, exile said:

Just noticed there is now (top right) a league table of posters on this thread. Someone on exactly 1000!

I would be happy just to know where my notifications are 😢

I dont have any info at all on my iphone 6s.  Capitalist bastards are only interested in folk with computers and tablets 😡
Congratulations to Grim Jim and the 1000 poster 🥇🥇

I am away to watch Fire Saga again 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

47 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Just had a look on my work computer....it's me on a 1000 posts🕺. Aw wait this post will be 1001 and that's just carpet cleaner ☹️

😁

How the mighty have fallen 😢
Dont expect any of the blokes on here to get that carpet cleaner gag by the way.... 

18 hours ago, exile said:

And another thing to notice, they have the most popular posts in the thread, and the no.1 most popular post is, handily, Grim's "directory" of themes! :ok:

I'll need to keep it going in the background now... for when we all start to forget the more recent ones.

11 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I would be happy just to know where my notifications are 😢

I dont have any info at all on my iphone 6s.  Capitalist bastards are only interested in folk with computers and tablets 😡
Congratulations to Grim Jim and the 1000 poster 🥇🥇

I am away to watch Fire Saga again 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Would be embarrassing, but you should see what else I spend my time on :ph34r:

As you see I'm gonna try and lump as much as possible into one post now.   The fact that most of 'my' tunes are unappreciated makes me want to post more though...