This Board Needs Tunes - Page 208 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

4 hours ago, fringo said:

2 days without a new post.time for new theme ? I'm struggling for suitable ideas though.

OK, some random topics (I have not thought of any tunes yet):   science, food, religion, landscape/scenery, war & peace, hamsters???   Not all, just one.   Might end up with a bunch of psalms or odes to sunflower seeds, but if anyone can kick one of those topics off, you never know?

15 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

OK, some random topics (I have not thought of any tunes yet):   science, food, religion, landscape/scenery, war & peace, hamsters???   Not all, just one.   Might end up with a bunch of psalms or odes to sunflower seeds, but if anyone can kick one of those topics off, you never know?

We did food and drink once but the others are quite tough. I was also thinking about names of books, films (not the soundtrack for same film) etc but still quite difficult.

2 hours ago, fringo said:

We did food and drink once but the others are quite tough. I was also thinking about names of books, films (not the soundtrack for same film) etc but still quite difficult.

Oh, I can think of a few (from my random list), though not necessarily good tunes.   Hold that thought on books & films, since TT's given us an 'easy' one.

32 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Have we had forms of communication? Letter, phone, talk, shout etc? Would be relatively easy.