This Board Needs Tunes - Page 45 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

10 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

A lot of activity on this thread recently with some  nice songs, you've managed to sneak this pile of shite in , well done.

😸 Purely here for the theme of the moment (relates to the lunar disk... tonight) (if it is a disk)

Edited by exile

20 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

You continue to bark up the wrong tree.

All one would have to do is read the signature I've had for literally years and years and thousands of posts to know that I believe that 'faith plus NOTHING equals salvation'.

Anyway... You trying to desperately get through to me with what I already know and have preached since you were an atheist has passed the point of being tedious.

Here's a tip (in love)... If you are wrong, then say that you are wrong.

A person is more likely to  to come to Christ because of a person's example than anything they try and ram down their throat.

Trying to avoid admitting that you were wrong by answering a question with a question is just pride.

Ah right, that must be why you tell people they "were never really saved at all" if they don't start doing works of the flesh to "prove" they're saved.  Do NOT try and fool me Scotty, you listen to Calvinist/reformed theology which is a complete JOKE.

20 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Trying to avoid admitting that you were wrong by answering a question with a question is just pride.

Says the one that proves they're saved with works of the flesh.  I just feel sorry for the people at the hospital you're "volunteering" at who never get the true gospel.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

You are just doing what most of Religious Christendom does Scotty, trying to prove you're saved by doing things you think are "good".  Thing is, it's human good, which usually has the wrong motivation behind it.  In us dwells no good thing, that's why we have to use the mind of Christ instead of our own carnal mind.

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

SNAP......no pun intended. Glasgow Apollo 1982, i think it was their last ever gig in Scotland.

It was the year before for me at the magnum in Irvine. Seen them another 3 times in 82 twice at the apollo and at ingliston, great times.

Edited by bonzo

25 minutes ago, bonzo said:

It was the year before for me at the magnum in Irvine. Seen them another 3 times in 82 twice at the apollo and at ingliston, great times.

(Don't mention 'apollo'!) 🙊

On 7/27/2018 at 3:39 AM, Lamia said:

The most likely way though is if they are targeted by manipulative people at a vulnerable point in their lives.

Pardon my bad manners, should've said hello.  Hope you and your husband are doing fine. 

On 7/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, Kimba said:

You never admitted you are wrong about being a sheep at the 2nd coming either.   I totally debunked that with scripture rightly divided.

I don't think Scotty's ever hidden the fact that he's a Sheep?! ^?^

Was looking back for something, just realised someone already recently posted The Pretty Reckless and X Ray Spex, must have missed those, had not seen those when I posted other tracks by those bands the other day...