This Board Needs Tunes - Page 31 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

14 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

How did you do that? Actually, it's hardly worth bothering to learn that now.

Cut the address as usual but use CNTRL V to paste it. You might need it somewhere  else.

It's Progress

ps - someone posted songs from Public Service Broadcasting in the past and while they were alright it didnt spark my interest

That changed when Tracyanne Campbell decided to do the vocals for this

Excellent

1 hour ago, Heuch Moray said:

This was probably one of my better-received offerings although I remember being put straight by silverbear it was definitely not Marianne Faithful in the video from Girl On a Motorcycle. :blush:  I was younger then...

Whit? I'm well aware that SilverBear knows his onions, but that's got to be Marianne F in the first snip from Girl on a Motorcycle, hasn't it?

A couple of touching numbers from back in the day...

1 hour ago, fringo said:

I'm starting to get more positive that the TAMB lion is only sleeping but will awaken.

Heck, I'm gonna have to think up some tunes for the relaunch :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

What's happening, is the fat lady about to sing us out. 

Never seen this place so busy :ok:

Surely not the time for L. Cohen with one of his last songs...He was really a happy fella.

You have until November to find a happy song.   Even Halleluja is miserable :D

30 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Heck, I'm gonna have to think up some tunes for the relaunch :ph34r:

It's only a suggestion, but if the board does relaunch (and on the safe assumption that Heuch starts a new 'This Board Needs Tunes' thread), how about no-one telling fringo about it?

6 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

It's only a suggestion, but if the board does relaunch (and on the safe assumption that Heuch starts a new 'This Board Needs Tunes' thread), how about no-one telling fringo about it?

:lol: 

Harsh.

There is plenty room for people with different tastes in music and even those with none.:lol:

8 hours ago, fringo said:

Another one I've probably posted before but also go on youtube and check out the numerous Playing For Change songs.

Lots of buskers and musicians all over the world organised/coordinated to play/record together from their hometowns.

That was excellent Mr Fringo.:ok: