This Board Needs Tunes - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

This thread strikes me as an exercise in trying to look cool. Out of curiosity, do folk actually listen tae the songs posted by other folk?

God bless Fringo for a bit of normality.

Needles and Pins by Smokie. Classic. Just pips the duet Stumblin' In that Chris Norman did wi Suzi Quattro.

When it comes tae cool whit dae ye think of them apples.

Edited by Marky

This thread strikes me as an exercise in trying to look cool. Out of curiosity, do folk actually listen tae the songs posted by other folk?

God bless Fringo for a bit of normality.

Needles and Pins by Smokie. Classic. Just pips the duet Stumblin' In that Chris Norman did wi Suzi Quattro.

When it comes tae cool whit dae ye think of them apples.

I've always thought you were a TAMBer of impeccable good taste sir. :ok:

(cheque's in the post) :wink2:

I'm sure I/we have posted this before but I was trawling youtube and came across this fantastic version.

My favourite tune of all time (and it's not AC/DC!)

PS - is it me, or does he look like an older version of Neil Oliver the Scottish historian/presenter ?

Edited by fringo

I'm sure I/we have posted this before but I was trawling youtube and came across this fantastic version.

PS - is it me, or does he look like an older version of Neil Oliver the Scottish historian/presenter ?

Great! Don't waste it :-)) . For the record though, I can put up wi NO.

:blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not their best song, but the video is class (given they had a ridiculous budget and spent almost all of it on 'party favours').

https://youtu.be/ETy1n4jm_Jw

edited for the millionth time and I still canny get the video to work.

When posting a video link FIRST click the top left icon button (above the "B" for bold font) which is the "BBCcode Mode".

This changes the format of your post.

Then paste the video link as you did before, then click POST like you would normally.

When posting a video link FIRST click the top left icon button (above the "B" for bold font) which is the "BBCcode Mode".

This changes the format of your post.

Then paste the video link as you did before, then click POST like you would normally.

Cheers :ok: