This Board Needs Tunes - Page 626 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

Could be a time for a new theme (or a renewed one if we already had something like it 😉)

How about media (loosely interpreted) including formats, channels, artistic media, etc?

not a particular fan of the song, but I remember it as the signature theme tune for a radio programme of the same name, on Radio Clyde, many moons ago.  of course i had no clue as to whose song it was, being 'before my time'

2 hours ago, exile said:

not a particular fan of the song, but I remember it as the signature theme tune for a radio programme of the same name, on Radio Clyde, many moons ago.  of course i had no clue as to whose song it was, being 'before my time'

Think it was also the theme to BBC's the book programme in the 70s?

41 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Yes. So we are older than Exile.

😅 Well i don't know which came first, the book programme or Paperback writer... now I think about it, I am not sure the Radio Clyde programme was called paperback writer... Google tells e the anchor was Alex Dickson but no-one mentions the name of the show 

Edited by exile