This Board Needs Tunes - Page 616 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 6/15/2022 at 10:22 PM, Grim Jim said:

Anyone else bring back any germs from Dublin?   I seem to have some godawful covid of the non-19 variety.

Underneath my generous flab, there is a tremendous six-pack with all the coughing I've been doing.   Trying whisky & Zeppelin cure tonight and will be off to bed shortly.

This intro is all about anticipation. That and the moothie.   1:42 of foreplay.   Then it's a couple of minutes of John Paul Jones on bass, which is all anyone needs   ...and a gentle outro.

Might have done this before, but practice makes perfect?

Class track 😎 

Get yourself well Grim Jim, seems the new theme is appropriately timed. I wasn't in Dublin, should have been but to coin a song 'Stumbling Blues' I spent some time in First Aid at Hampden before the Armenia game..  

19 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Class track 😎 

Get yourself well Grim Jim, seems the new theme is appropriately timed. I wasn't in Dublin, should have been but to coin a song 'Stumbling Blues' I spent some time in First Aid at Hampden before the Armenia game..  

hope you get better soon too

Edited by exile

3 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Class track 😎 

Aw the best boss, hope you're felling better... exile and yourself keep this thread rocking 👏 you tae grim Jim 😍

20 hours ago, bonzo said:

Aw the best boss, hope you're felling better... exile and yourself keep this thread rocking 👏 you tae grim Jim 😍

Thanks bonzo, getting there gradually, at least I've a working left side 😬 We've a good team effort with TBNT, thanks to all keeping it rockin' on 👍