This Board Needs Tunes - Page 604 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

22 hours ago, exile said:

I saw that and thought "But, but, surely that's a compilation?"   I'm shamefully ignorant of their *porfolio 🥴 and thought that was their No Remorse compo which I had on double vinyl.   Very similar cover  ...and I wasn't born when yours came out of course.

*I tried to find a different word. Shouldn't have googled body of work.   I may be gone some time.

12 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I saw that and thought "But, but, surely that's a compilation?"   I'm shamefully ignorant of their *porfolio 🥴 and thought that was their No Remorse compo which I had on double vinyl.   Very similar cover  ...and I wasn't born when yours came out of course.

*I tried to find a different word. Shouldn't have googled body of work.   I may be gone some time.

Do you not know Eurovision is on ? 😎

35 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Do you not know Eurovision is on ? 😎

Is that a joke or is it actually on?   I can't bear to watch Britain being humiliated so...

I was at a works meet with some folks from Finland.   (Must have been 2006 ...'cause I just looked them up.)   It started with those shite things where you had to introduce yourself including something they wouldn't know about you.

They would not have got it from my appearance, so I blabbed something about being into metal, but that I did not have a Lordi record yet.   (Trying to be topical you see.)

Didn't get a laugh from them either.   Maybe they didn't watch Eurovision?   Actually one Scottish colleague who'd spent the winter with them spat out his tea.   Fine bunch though.   One I remember being totally into whisky and Stanley Clarke, but he's off topic.

However, that must be the last time I saw the show.

Edited by Grim Jim
Added Lordi link for ya :-/

2 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Is that a joke or is it actually on?   I can't bear to watch Britain being humiliated so...

I was at a works meet with some folks from Finland.   (Must have been 2006 ...'cause I just looked them up.)   It started with those shite things where you had to introduce yourself including something they wouldn't know about you.

They would not have got it from my appearance, so I blabbed something about being into metal, but that I did not have a Lordi record yet.   (Trying to be topical you see.)

Didn't get a laugh from them either.   Maybe they didn't watch Eurovision?   Actually one Scottish colleague who'd spent the winter with them spat out his tea.   Fine bunch though.   One I remember being totally into whisky and Stanley Clarke, but he's off topic.

However, that must be the last time I saw the show.

😂😂 

Not only is it on we are bloody winning …Wtf. I missed the Finnish song but I am sure they are watching  thinking ‘Grim Jim will be so proud’ . 

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 

Not only is it on we are bloody winning …Wtf. I missed the Finnish song but I am sure they are watching  thinking ‘Grim Jim will be so proud’ . 

Damn!   Kvelertak by Kvelertak is not on the album titled Kvelertak 😖

And who the feck is we?

Edited by Grim Jim
Shit! Kvelertak are Norwegian. All these bloody Scandis look the same to me :-O