This Board Needs Tunes - Page 600 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

More Black vs White.

Does this work?   Symphony vs Destruction?

Jim, I try my best but dae you honestly listen tae that in the last hoose?

6 hours ago, bonzo said:

😃 You do realise that I think most music other people listen to is utter pish!

Not TAMBers of course 😋

On 5/1/2022 at 2:54 AM, bonzo said:

Despite what he says he did have a go at my musical tastes recently🤨. A bit ironic as most folk post music posts whereas his choices sound like a jackhammer has been caught in the back of a refuse truck with the added 'vocal' noise of what typically sounds like a domestic quarrel between a drugged up couple from Drumchapel on cold turkey🥴. If only he widened his taste a smidgen then he might be Grin Jim instead of Grim Jim....😃

Edited by gkm_vancouver

2 hours ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Despite what he says he did have a go at my musical tastes recently🤨. A bit ironic as most folk post music posts whereas his choices sound like a jackhammer has been caught in the back of a refuse truck with the added 'vocal' noise of what typically sounds like a domestic quarrel between a drugged up couple from Drumchapel on cold turkey🥴. If only he widened his taste a smidgen then he might be Grin Jim instead of Grim Jim....😃

I was only having a laugh with GJ, him and I are never going to agree musically. If we all liked the same things it would be boring.