This Board Needs Tunes - Page 535 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

5 hours ago, exile said:

Resuming the transition from work to 'life & death' before it dies a death...

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job"  ...  

"why do I give valuable time / To people who don't care if I live or die?"

Resuming the transition from work to 'life & death' before it dies a death...

BTW, have you not seen TDYER63's resurrection of the post your Christmas tree thread? Tis the season to be jolly and all that - and by Christ we need to be jolly after the last couple of years....and I'd only got through half of my Elvis C catalogue..😕

........anyways, found this little gem as a transition from jobs to death. One of Mr C's finest lyrics and he has a fair number

I wish you'd known me when I was alive, I was a funny feller....Oh yes I was a comical priest, "With a joke for the flock and a hand up your fleece"...Now I'm dead, now I'm dead, now I'm dead, And I'm going on to meet my reward... listening to Andrew Lloyd-Webber's "Requiem"....Sometimes you confuse me with Santa Claus, It's the big white beard I suppose, I'm going up to the pole, where you folks die of cold.....Are you scared? You might have never heard, but God's comic