This Board Needs Tunes - Page 512 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

23 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

That was supposed to be 'Together'.   Am trying to get the Olympic motto "Faster, Higher, Stronger - Together".

WhadImiss?

Ffs jim I've got a tune in my heid and I cannae think of the title (drink eh?) Faster faster faster stop........

😄

Right, more drink so...    bear with me please.    Hamilton Accies' ole' alma mater's motto is 'Virtue alone ennobles', so...

A wee mention of virtues in verse 2 is the best I can do firstly.   (Mind I almost only post tunes in my sump, so limited)...

then...

and finally 😕

I tried.

27 minutes ago, chaff said:

Im not getting this game and its making me feel thick as fuck, does the song i post have to link to the previous song posted i know ye said there's a theme but fucked if I can work it out.

Stick with it mate and you could get hours of endless fun😏. It's a single theme  that can last several weeks/pages not based on previous song - this one is 'Sports', either in the song title, group name or in the lyrics. So it helps if you like your music :guitar::sing: