This Board Needs Tunes - Page 497 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 9/19/2021 at 10:42 AM, Grim Jim said:

Deffo a short term memory problem then 😋

In my defence, of which there is little.... 😃 I was just about to go out to a garden party, then got a call from a mate to say his wife had just come out of hospital & did we fancy popping round for a drink & wanted to be back for the football so it was a bit rushed.  😆

5 hours ago, silverbear said:

In my defence, of which there is little.... 😃 I was just about to go out to a garden party, then got a call from a mate to say his wife had just come out of hospital & did we fancy popping round for a drink & wanted to be back for the football so it was a bit rushed.  😆

sounds fun, strawberries and cream and a glass of fizz, no competition for the Tunes thread 😏

10 hours ago, gkm_vancouver said:

sounds fun, strawberries and cream and a glass of fizz, no competition for the Tunes thread 😏

This is Sheffield, not Chelsea. 😐

Beer, BBQ, burgers & sausages - fundraising in aid of cancer research. Friend whose nephew died holds an event every year, apart from last year of course. Well attended but no raffle this year obviously.