This Board Needs Tunes - Page 484 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

25 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Hope yous don't have a short attention span :Tumbleweed-2:

Got to the 4th minute. Must admit, I've heard a lot worse. Hope all that heid banging doesnt bring on dementia :banghead:🥴

Now for the more simple pleasures......although not quite politically correct at 2.58 😲 (some combover though 😂)

10 minutes ago, gkm_vancouver said:

Got to the 4th minute. Must admit, I've heard a lot worse. Hope all that heid banging doesnt bring on dementia :banghead:🥴

Now for the more simple pleasures......although not quite politically correct at 2.58 😲 (some combover though 😂)

2.58 (I imagine) looks like a spring break party over your way (if subtract a few years from the protagonists).   ...just in the U.S. and not B.C. though?

...and previously the extra-heid-bangin bit was in the last minute 💀 , but anyway it's my ears that have gone first.   Noo eyes, and a few other bits and bobs...